• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

You must be blind not to see his performances are poor since January .. he was beast until China rumours ;) 

We should have let him go and should have trained Bats harder sure by now he would have been a starting 11 material.

Our club is very short sighted.

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

United usually do 1-1 at Old Trafford. Let's try that and try a bit more boys! Come on Chelsea!

A draw would be a good result today with Spurs playing Crystal and Arsenal in next two :) 

This ref is an absolute cunt. Ive never been soo angry over a refs percormance in my life and its only the first fucking half.

5 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

We should have let him go and should have trained Bats harder sure by now he would have been a starting 11 material.

Our club is very short sighted.

We could also play Hazard upfront or bring some short term option :) 

Just now, jernej93 said:

We could also play Hazard upfront or bring some short term option :) 

We could but I don't know if Hazard is up for that or if he can bring the striker threat to his game.

Just now, mashimaru161 said:

Hi, I'm new here, but it's not important. Do you guys have any inkling idea why he choose zouma over ake and make our wings basically useless? Zouma has piss poor position

it is stuff like that is very pissing off! Why break his loan spell he was doing well in Bournemouth had he stayed maybe would have developed even further but no we had to cut his loan and make his talent go waste.

Amazing Conte made no changes after that 1st half. Massively disappointing and actually pretty stupid for an elite manager. When your team plays as badly as that, no amount of team-talk will drastically change the performance, ffs!

I don't see ref is a problem. It's not his fault Chelsea can't even create goal chance. For us this game looks like one of those to show you exactly what we can expect next season from better CL sides if we don't upgrade defense seriously.