Thomas Lemar

BlueLyon

Every transfer is a risk but if we want Mbappe or at least are thinking of moving for him then it has to be now. Even without a ball at his feet he is a sublime player, it's either act now or watch him go to Madrid in a year or two's time.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, the wes said:

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

It was meant more as a joke since their roster is so talented. I hope we can get at least one of their studs.

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

If had to pick one player who would it be? I would like to see Monaco win the CL this year 

I am pulling for Juventus because I love Buffon, Bonucci, and Chiellini. But would be thrilled to see Monaco win it. 

If i had to pick one player, for the future and most valuable player is Mbappe. BUT for our current needs and looking at what we can get on the market I would probably take Mendy. He would be spectacular on that Left side and give us the competition/upgrade we need for that spot and Alonso. I think the options for right side attackers and central midfield are stronger in the available market than a stud LWB is which is why i go for Mendy.

how about for yourself? Can only have one. 

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

I am pulling for Juventus because I love Buffon, Bonucci, and Chiellini. But would be thrilled to see Monaco win it. 

If i had to pick one player, for the future and most valuable player is Mbappe. BUT for our current needs and looking at what we can get on the market I would probably take Mendy. He would be spectacular on that Left side and give us the competition/upgrade we need for that spot and Alonso. I think the options for right side attackers and central midfield are stronger in the available market than a stud LWB is which is why i go for Mendy.

Was nice to to see Dembele beat him yesterday.

17 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Was nice to to see Dembele beat him yesterday.

It was also nice to see him involved in two of the Monaco goals and be on the team who won the game.

But yes, Dembele is a very talented player and will be very expensive whenever Dortmund choose to sell him.

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I would pick Mbappe aswell mate the kid so deadly front of goal he's so like Henry 

10 hours ago, The Skipper said:

No shame in getting beat by Dembele who's one of the best dribblers already. 

Wasn't the wonderkid Dembele in Celtic? So many Dembeles around I'm confused...

• 4 months later...

Liverpool bid £64m for Lemar but if there is an indication that Monaco might sell then Chelsea could make a counter offer. (@JBurtTelegraph)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/28/liverpool-make-second-bid-646m-monacos-thomas-lemar-push-complete/

16 hours ago, oldportblue said:

Liverpool bid £64m for Lemar but if there is an indication that Monaco might sell then Chelsea could make a counter offer. (@JBurtTelegraph)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/28/liverpool-make-second-bid-646m-monacos-thomas-lemar-push-complete/

Rudiger, Baka, Morata, Oxlade and Lemar would be an awesome transfer window. 

On 21/04/2017 at 10:53 AM, manpe said:

Wasn't the wonderkid Dembele in Celtic? So many Dembeles around I'm confused...

Depends what you mean by kid. There are two Dembeles, at least, at Celtic. The 'kid' is 14 and he's going to be an unbelievable player. Some time last year I posted to say that if there was a more talented youth level footballer anywhere in Europe than Diaz of Man City, then I hadn't seen him. Well I have now. Serious, serious talent.

9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Depends what you mean by kid. There are two Dembele's, at least, at Celtic. The 'kid' is 14 and he's going to be an unbelievable player. Some time last year I posted to say that if there was a more talented youth level footballer anywhere in Europe than Diaz of Man City, then i hadn't seen him. Well I have now. Serious, serious talent.

Well it seems all you have to do, to be super talented at football, is be named Dembele :D 

Liverpool to increase Thomas Lemar bid to £75m as talks continue today
Monaco are interested in striker Divock Origi and the Belgium international could be used as a makeweight in the deal.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-increase-thomas-lemar-bid-13544182

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You