Sergio Aguero

Unionjack

Obviously we are exploring all our options before making a move. Interestingly enough, the first journalist who broke the news said Guardiola was fine with his sale. I think he will only be available if they get a replacement. Sanchez or someone else.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we're gonna waste the rest of the window trying to prize away one of City's best players for a fee which we think is right only to end up with Fernando fucking Llorente on deadline day. Sounds like a plan Emenalo and Marina. 

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Maybe it's me being a pessimist but I cannot see why they would sell an elite forward like him to a rival such as us which could massively impact on them winning the league.

Exactly. This is RvP to United. They'd be making us significantly stronger.

Too good to be true.

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's not going to happen thats get back to  trying to sign PEA ffs

We haven't even put a bid in yet mate fuck knows what's going on I hope they have a plan...

The only player we are strongly linked to is danilo, maybe a bit to PEA but nothing concrete.

Would be the natural choice for Chelsea. Not because he's the best option out the but rather quite the opposite:

2006-07 the club had a choice between Torres and Shevchenko, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it.

2010-11 the club had a choice between Agüero and Torres, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it. 

2017-18 the club have a choice between Lukaku/Morata/Belotti and Agüero. See where I'm going with this?

Not just this but SKY Sports News are absolute shite now in all honesty. Years ago when the yellow banner came up it was nailed on 100% certain, now they just get their shite links from Twitter and role them out in their own format.

Should name it Tancredi TV.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You