• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sure. :D:D:D

They'd never sell him to us.

I'd avoid him even if they'd sell him, he is injury prone and playing half a season without a striker doesn't sound so feasible.

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

I'd avoid him even if they'd sell him, he is injury prone and playing half a season without a striker doesn't sound so feasible.

I don't think he misses so many games that it would put me off wanting him. Still scored a boat load of goals last season. I think he's still a world class player. That's why they would never sell him here.

Words from twitter (lol) that Chelsea is very close signing Aguero and Sandro (Costa going to Juventus on loan until january and Matic as part of the deal also), not buying this news at all but atleast we can speculate :lol:

24 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Guys a fucking thug. Hate him for what he did to Luiz and when he bent over and laughed at Cahil after he scored an own goal. Absolute twat.

i agree, i dont want that karnt anywhere near our club

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You