Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 minute ago, Dahnald said:

Matt also reported that Chelsea were after Sanchez 2 months ago. He isn't as reliable as people tend to think. 

But do we know that Chelsea were not after Sanchez two months ago? Not getting is not the same as not wanting.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inside info (now edited and properly checked): the player and his agent agreed and it looks like Juve doesn't want to sell him at all and that's why things cooled down. Now it's down to Juve actually holding their ground and holding a player that already told them he doesn't want to stay or if they will agree to sell him off. Got this straight from the the player's staff (not me, but my peer). He wants to play for Chelsea and the club and the player already agreed on everything. The press release has been written for a week now.

30 minutes ago, Barbara said:

inside info: the press release about his move to Chelsea has been written for a week now. It doesn't mean it can't be hijacked, but that he deal is nearly done if the press release has been written for a week. I'll try to gather more information about it.

So we have Talk Chelsea's answer to Bob Woodward. When I questioned the validity of mass signings on July 1st this is how you responded.

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense. 
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka,

So the club announced the signing of a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper. It makes perfect sense to me how anyone can possibly think that massive signings can be made and given an exact date when their going to happen. We've been waiting a bit longer than a couple of minutes hahahahaha (I won't bother with the emoji's).

4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So we have Talk Chelsea's answer to Bob Woodward. When I questioned the validity of mass signings on July 1st this is how you responded.

Why would the club make a statement to set day and date for signings announcements? That makes no sense. 
Just wait a couple of minutes hahahahaha. Next is Baka,

So the club announced the signing of a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper. It makes perfect sense to me how anyone can possibly think that massive signings can be made and given an exact date when their going to happen. We've been waiting a bit longer than a couple of minutes hahahahaha (I won't bother with the emoji's).

I edited my post with what I checked now. I'm not talking about media, I'm talking about what the player's staff said to their PR team - which is in Brazil. Juve is holding back. That's their right, they have him under contract. Things such as this happen.

I still stand by what I said, which club in the world would release a date to say when they will announce their signings? It doesn't make sense.

As for the couple of minutes comment, I thought the three monkey emojis I added were enough to mean I was kidding on that regard.

I still believe it's a ridiculous idea to have a club say they will announce signings on a certain day. Nobody does that.

1 minute ago, Barbara said:

I edited my post with what I checked now. I'm not talking about media, I'm talking about the player's staff said to their PR team - which is in Brazil. Juve is holding back. That's their right, they have him under contract. Things such as this happen.

I still stand by what I said, which club in the world would release a date to say when they will announce their signings? It doesn't make sense.

As for the couple of minutes comment, I thought the three monkey emojis I added were enough to mean I was kidding on that regard.

I still believe it's a ridiculous idea to have a club say they will announce signings on a certain day. Nobody does that.

Are you being serious?. Gossip is gossip doesn't matter what country or for that matter continent it comes from. You stand by what you say it's July 4th and as I've said a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper have signed. Chelsea have not put out to my knowledge expect massive deals to be done on July !st it's not credible or practical especially as one of our alleged targets was playing last night if he got injured what then?. 

Are you being serious?. Gossip is gossip doesn't matter what country or for that matter continent it comes from. You stand by what you say it's July 4th and as I've said a 16 year old kid and a reserve keeper have signed. Chelsea have not put out to my knowledge expect massive deals to be done on July !st it's not credible or practical especially as one of our alleged targets was playing last night if he got injured what then?. 

I'm not even sure I can follow you.
I said what my peer got straight from the player's staff, that's it. I got excited because I thought this ship has sailed.
You implied we shouldn't expect the club to announce players on July 1st or 3rd because the club never officially said they would announce signings one day or the other. This is the part I'm saying is ridiculous. No club confirms that XXth of whatever month we will announce our new signings. Ofc the club wouldn't release it.
Also the only (and obvious) we didn't announce anyone is because we couldn't close the deals. Good for you that you knew it all along...

These transfer windows are really going out of hand now. I mean it's only the 4th of July (cheers to our friends from the USA) and we are already having mental breakdowns over transfer sagas.

There are almost two months left of this window!

Freaking Twitter and media, man.

Ultimately it all boils down to us submitting the bid, us being happy to pay the money and for Sandro to push for the move.

If he doesn't push for the move then that's all on him and the club can't be held responsible for a player unwilling to do so.

6 hours ago, Barbara said:

I'm not even sure I can follow you.
I said what my peer got straight from the player's staff, that's it. I got excited because I thought this ship has sailed.
You implied we shouldn't expect the club to announce players on July 1st or 3rd because the club never officially said they would announce signings one day or the other. This is the part I'm saying is ridiculous. No club confirms that XXth of whatever month we will announce our new signings. Ofc the club wouldn't release it.
Also the only (and obvious) we didn't announce anyone is because we couldn't close the deals. Good for you that you knew it all along...

Having reread your original post  I have to apologise I thought you were taking the piss when you were in fact agreeing with me !. Sorry about that Barbara I'm so so used to sarcasm (especially me dishing it out). Yes it's ridiculous that any club could announce transfers on a set date it's just not feasible. A free transfer yes but a shedload of big signings no way.

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Chelsea are gonna be waiting a while 

This is it - if he isn't the type of player that will push a transfer through (lets face it, he could have done a couple of weeks ago if he was that keen on the move) as he doesn't want any grief then what can we do?

Because you know as soon as he does the Juve fans will then turn on him. Maybe he doesn't want that type of backlash.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You