Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be let down if we don't sign him but not devastated as long as he stays at Juve. At least we'd know the club tried. If he does leave and it's not to us I'll be pissed. Especially to another PL club.

28 minutes ago, the wes said:

Isn't that guy another bullshit merchant? If it happens and we go for Luke Shaw instead before the media even got a sniff, then give this guy a medal.. but until then, not buying it.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Isn't that guy another bullshit merchant? If it happens and we go for Luke Shaw instead before the media even got a sniff, then give this guy a medal.. but until then, not buying it.

I love how twitter is a platform for proper tools to just spout bullshit across the land making absolute tosh up from thin air then posting pretending to be a credible source Fucking moronic lol 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I love how twitter is a platform for proper tools to just spout bullshit across the land making absolute tosh up from thin air then posting pretending to be a credible source Fucking moronic lol 

It's not worth paying attention to unless it's from a sports journo with a blue tick, then there might be something in it. I wish people would stop posting tweets from random tickless morons. TC is my source for news and such posts are really fucking up my nerves, bullshit filter needs to be on 24/7 to maintain sanity.

Just now, manpe said:

It's not worth paying attention to unless it's from a sports journo with a blue tick, then there might be something in it. I wish people would stop posting tweets from random tickless morons. TC is my source for news and such posts are really fucking up my nerves, bullshit filter needs to be on 24/7 to maintain sanity.

Aye transfer Windows seems to be live breath and become one with the bullshit 

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

a27fa25cb3926e80527cd224f9bfa5a063de6b7d

I would love to see Sandro at Chelsea, but not getting him would not equal a disaster. It was always a position where we are stable at the moment, and going for someone like Telles would still be enough for us to be good at LWB. 

To me the important thing is that the potential money spent on Sandro goes elsewhere if that deal doesnt work out. Spending it on Bernardeschi or someone of similar quality would be acceptable. I am personally very happy with the (crosses fingers) Rudiger and Bakayoko transfers, and I think Lukaku is a good purchase for now. Still, there is room for more in the front three. 

It won't be a disaster but transfers like this take us to the next level, he's the next level above Alonso by some considerable distance. I'm not for one minute disregarding Alonso, he was very good last season but this bloke is top, top class. We need to stop settling for cheaper alternatives, stop gaps and penny pinching. Fine if he wants to remain but everything has to be done to get this deal finished, to compete with the elite we need to buy elite, Sandro is that.

5 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I would love to see Sandro at Chelsea, but not getting him would not equal a disaster. It was always a position where we are stable at the moment, and going for someone like Telles would still be enough for us to be good at LWB. 

To me the important thing is that the potential money spent on Sandro goes elsewhere if that deal doesnt work out. Spending it on Bernardeschi or someone of similar quality would be acceptable. I am personally very happy with the (crosses fingers) Rudiger and Bakayoko transfers, and I think Lukaku is a good purchase for now. Still, there is room for more in the front three. 

Do u think lukaku is a done deal? Everton seem to be spending a lot atm 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

It won't be a disaster but transfers like this take us to the next level, he's the next level above Alonso by some considerable distance. I'm not for one minute disregarding Alonso, he was very good last season but this bloke is top, top class. We need to stop settling for cheaper alternatives, stop gaps and penny pinching. Fine if he wants to remain but everything has to be done to get this deal finished, to compete with the elite we need to buy elite, Sandro is that.

Exactly 👍👍

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You