Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 hour ago, The Chels said:

How so? For all we know Sandro could have been using our interest just to get this pay rise at Juve.

There's also this:

http://www.football-italia.net/105097/juve-offer-new-alex-sandro-deal

So  what ? 

Only sky italia 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

No my friend 

this means that we aren't a marque club 

So Sandro prefers to stay in Italy and this means we're not a marquee club?

Right..... 🤔🙄

23 minutes ago, Dingus said:

So Sandro prefers to stay in Italy and this means we're not a marquee club?

Right..... 🤔🙄

Yes because I remember a thousand of targets who preferred to stay in their club instead of joining us (koulibaly,pogba,bonucci,morata etc)

Marotta will probably go in public this week and reject Chelsea officially. Sandro did it too already by all the reports from last couple of days. Anyway that's my opinion. We'll see this week. 

I respect Chelsea, I respect my wife, but leaving the beautiful (old) lady for us makes no sense. Juventus have a far better track record in recent years both domestically & in Europe; it's not like he's underpaid, or going to be working with Conte long term (until we're proven otherwise by the board). And, if he's willing to leave Juve so soon, perhaps once Marcelo's suddenly dropping in form, he'll jump to Madrid - they've always liked him.

In the end it really makes most sense to stay. And, Turin's one of the most bland cities in Italy, yet it still trumps 90% of Britain for beauty, especially London. (This idea that London's a great place to live is a dying idea IMO - unfortunately the one place we always ripped, Manchester, seems to be retaining more of its beauty in terms of architecture & green spaces. A trip to London for the night to see a performance etc. is very doable too.)

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Marotta will probably go in public this week and reject Chelsea officially. Sandro did it too already by all the reports from last couple of days. Anyway that's my opinion. We'll see this week. 

Sandro did not reject Chelsea.

Juventus know they can't compete with Chelsea's €7m net offer for Alex Sandro but they'll send him a strong signal in their renewal offer. ( strong signal: how important he is to Juventus) (via CDS)

THIS! All we need to do is sent a big offer to Juventus €70m and Sandro expresses his desire to sign for us and he is ours BUT i have my doubt that we are gonna bid high enough.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Juventus know they can't compete with Chelsea's €7m net offer for Alex Sandro but they'll send him a strong signal in their renewal offer. ( strong signal: how important he is to Juventus) (via CDS)

THIS! All we need to do is sent a big offer to Juventus €70m and Sandro expresses his desire to sign for us and he is ours BUT i have my doubt that we are gonna bid high enough.

There are even reports who suggest that Sandro could even earn €8M per year if he signs. The only think we need now is to offer Juventus €70M and he is ours.

17 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

There are even reports who suggest that Sandro could even earn €8M per year if he signs. The only think we need now is to offer Juventus €70M and he is ours.

Any 1 taken the time to think this might even be a done deal and the only reason everything is so quite to give juve time to find a new lb. If it's official other clubs will know juve have just been given 65 mill and prices will increase, that's my theory Any ways lol 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Any 1 taken the time to think this might even be a done deal and the only reason everything is so quite to give juve time to find a new lb. If it's official other clubs will know juve have just been given 65 mill and prices will increase, that's my theory Any ways lol 

Could be true,maybe we are only a official annoucment away from it for example we all know Bakayoko is a done deal but we are only waiting for Chelsea to announce it.

42 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

then conte can put alonso as striker instead of diego costa :Goober:

4 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

then conte can put alonso as striker instead of diego costa :Goober:

Marcos alonso 

if we get Sandro,will be on the bench because Chelsea is a world class club and deserves only world class players like Sandro.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You