Alex Sandro

iceboy

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Sandro did not reject Chelsea.

He has it's just not public knowledge yet. He's just hanging out for a better deal from Juve which he's obviously going to get. Time to move on. Thread should be locked.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dazzy_Vance said:

He has it's just not public knowledge yet. He's just hanging out for a better deal from Juve which he's obviously going to get. Time to move on. Thread should be locked.

Not one source has reported that he has rejected us.

8 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

"Thread should be locked" man the confidence :cig: Would you be willing to bet everything you own on that?

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

You should become a reporter, even the reliable ones don't seem be as sure about this as you.

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Your source ? Or your opinion? Haha 

If I post unpopular opinion kids are always having a go.

I will be back when Sandro sings new contract at Juve. And you can live in your dreamland.

I don't have confidence in the board. Because the report that conte was annoyed at the board for lack of transfer was true. 

Was giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the kit launch. But since losing to Arsenal they have not closed any of Conte targets. 

Useless board at best. 

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I will be back when Sandro sings new contract at Juve. And you can live in your dreamland.

You too seem very confident. Same question to you: Would you be willing to bet everything you own on that?

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Dont know which dreamland you're talking about. I'm well aware there's a high possibility that sandro could stay. There's just no way to be sure at this point.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

I don't have confidence in the board. Because the report that conte was annoyed at the board for lack of transfer was true. 

Was giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the kit launch. But since losing to Arsenal they have not closed any of Conte targets. 

Useless board at best. 

Why Chelsea must sign all player until 1 July and not when  she wants it? 

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Why Chelsea must sign all player until 1 July and not when  she wants it? 

And the whole reason why Conte annoyed. They should have started signing as soon the Arsenal game finished. Get deals done early like city did. 

But instead we just drag our feet once more. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

And the whole reason why Conte annoyed. They should have started signing as soon the Arsenal game finished. Get deals done early like city did. 

But instead we just drag our feet once more. 

Conte was really annoyed? I don't believe this 

Edited by Dimitr

only a guide but odds have swung back towards staying at Juve last 48hours ? i feel a hulk coming soon g r r r r r r 

Alex Sandro Loan deals do count

Chelsea 8/11
PSG 8/1
Manchester City 22/1
To Stay at Juventus (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 11/8

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Conte was really annoyed? I don't believe this 

Because you don't believe everything you don't like. That's the dreamland I am talking about.

6 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Guys Alex Sandro or nothing. 

If we don't sign world class players 

we will become arsenal . 

I prefer to finish on 10th position instead we sign second or third choices players .

Now you're just talking nonsense. Are you a Chelsea fan or fan of world class players?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You