Alex Sandro

iceboy

If Sandro reject us 

this means we aren't a fabulous club ,a marque club like Bayern ,real ,Barca even psg . 

Its not board 's fault,they give money 💰 but the players didn't choose us why ?? Why koulibaly didn't come to us ?? Why last year ,morata rejected us? 

A lot of "why" and the answer is one .. we aren't a TOP club or we haven't good PR s.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If Sandro reject us 

this means we aren't a fabulous club ,a marque club like Bayern ,real ,Barca even psg . 

Its not board 's fault,they give money 💰 but the players didn't choose us why ?? Why koulibaly didn't come to us ?? Why last year ,morata rejected us? 

A lot of "why" and the answer is one .. we aren't a TOP club or we haven't good PR s.

Then you should stop "supporting" Chelsea and go to Real Madrid forums if you only like fabulous, marquee, top clubs that sign whoever they want. You prefer us to finish 10th? GTFO.

Btw @Tautvix you still haven't answered my question.

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

You too seem very confident. Same question to you: Would you be willing to bet everything you own on that?

With our board? Yes pretty much.

Just now, manpe said:

Now you're just talking nonsense. Are you a Chelsea fan or fan of world class players?

I want Chelsea to progress 

we signed hazard this is progress. 

If we want to challenge real ,Bayern etc 

we must sign the best players . 

I want my team to be on top of the world,not second or third.

im a Chelsea's fan since 2005.

4 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If Sandro reject us 

Board's job is to convince the player and agent. Hazard would have never joined us instead of Man Utd if we didn't pay his agent more than Man Utd and Man city did.

Just now, Dimitr said:

I want Chelsea to progress 

we signed hazard this is progress. 

If we want to challenge real ,Bayern etc 

we must sign the best players . 

I want my team to be on top of the world,not second or third.

im a Chelsea's fan since 2005.

You want your team to be on top of the world, yet you would prefer them to finish 10th if they don't sign one player? Okay, fuck logic.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

You want your team to be on top of the world, yet you would prefer them to finish 10th if they don't sign one player? Okay, fuck logic.

My logic is : all or nothing. 

I said if we don't sign the best players (like Sandro) we will not compete Real . 

Do you want to win the UCL ? Yes or not? And how you will win it ?with  Cahill ? Or Willian?

22 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

I said if we don't sign the best players (like Sandro) we will not compete Real . 

Do you want to win the UCL ? Yes or not? And how you will win it ?with  Cahill ? Or Willian?

Yes, I want to win. Will it happen? Unlikely. Will I want to finish 10th in the league because of that? No.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Marcos alonso 

if we get Sandro,will be on the bench because Chelsea is a world class club and deserves only world class players like Sandro.

chelsea is a big club, with no doubts, 

but to spend 70 milions in a role that is already covered is 

senseless imo 

especially if you think that diego costa is gone and hazard injured 

Now I don't believe Sandro will come mostly because our board are a bunch of idiots but why has everyone turned 180 degrees and say he won't come? I don't read anything suggesting this. All I see is Juventus offered 5m and we offered 7m and he is tempted to come to us. I also heard his family hasn't settled in Torino. It's also makes sense this deal stalled because they need to bring a replacement before letting him go, also leaking such details how Juventus wants to keep it at all costs etc, looks like a scheme from his owner to save face when he eventually leaves. 

Also someone compared the trash city Torino is to London LOL 

Torino is bland city with garbage thrown each 5m on the street, it's people are toxic and there is literally nothing touristically attracting in this city especially compared to London.

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Also someone compared the trash city Torino is to London LOL 

Torino is bland city with garbage thrown each 5m on the street, it's people are toxic and there is literally nothing touristically attracting in this city especially compared to London.

That sounds a bit bias.

If you want to get stabbed, shouted at, judged, or crushed, go to London.
If you want to see beautiful architecture, go to a city with more opera houses than London has vegan burger shops, and eat an incredible cuisine, you go to Turin. 

If you want to be a 'tourist', yeah, go to London. If you don't want to be incredibly annoying, posting everything you see on Instagram, and instead actually connecting with locals, you go anywhere in Italy. 

Turin-panorama.jpg

turin.jpg

158cb822ce305d00f5230d015bf151e6.jpg

stock-photo-london-street-of-typical-sma

maxresdefault.jpg

famous_streets_london_portobello_road.jp

9 minutes ago, Leif said:

That sounds a bit bias.

If you want to get stabbed, shouted at, judged, or crushed, go to London.
If you want to see beautiful architecture, go to a city with more opera houses than London has vegan burger shops, and eat an incredible cuisine, you go to Turin. 

If you want to be a 'tourist', yeah, go to London. If you don't want to be incredibly annoying, posting everything you see on Instagram, and instead actually connecting with locals, you go anywhere in Italy. 

Nice work to search some photos on the internet and twist it your ways.

The first sentence makes no fucking sense Italy is well known for the high rate of kills including stabbing, getting beaten up at night or pimping and is placed above United Kingdom in the most fatalities in a yearly basis.

You start the post saying my post is biased and after you start saying the bolded part LOL  I'll leave the rest to us agreeing to our different point of view but you are every bit if not more biased.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Er, yeah.... maybe with Cahill. I have some recollection of that happening before.

This idea that you can ONLY achieve success with absolute best-of-the-best world-class players in every position is one that I just want to see head off into a corner and die; it seems to stem from the same mentality that sees everyone go weak at the knees whenever they think of the Ballon d'Or/whatever. Seriously, are football fans now so vain/insecure that they consider it unacceptable for the teams they 'support' to have players in the line-up who are not universally praised/adored for their abilities? That's the impression I've been getting over the last few years, unfortunately. To achieve success at the highest level of the game, you need a CORE of world-class talent/technical ability (probably at least 5 players in the starting 11), which is then supplemented with other quality players who are not necessarily world-class themselves, but who can do a job within the manager's strategic and tactical setup.

I would like the team I support to achieve success through a combination of genuine quality AND 'heart' (or whatever you want to call it); I would like the team to include SOME players (like Cahill and Willian, for example) who DO actually appear genuinely pleased to be here for reasons beyond the obvious (the paycheck, the prestige etc.). It pisses me off no end when I see tons of Chelsea fans taking cheap shots at some of our most committed players, seemingly because 'you wouldn't see THEM starting for Barcelona or Real Madrid'. Maybe not, but 95% (or over) of football teams wish that they could have these players in their squads.

For what it's worth, I DO think we need to upgrade the starting 11 slightly, as I would say that we probably 'only' have four outright WC players in our first-team at the moment: Courtois, Azpilicueta, Kante, and Hazard. We also lack a bit of technical quality overall, with only Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Fabregas, Luiz, and (maybe) Moses having technique that is genuinely at the 'elite' level (taking into account the positions they play in). I'm all for Alex Sandro because he would improve us quite considerably on both these fronts, but I'm not going to start spouting rubbish such as hoping we finish 10th again just to spite the board for their perceived failings in our transfer deadlings.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You