The TC Hall Of Fame

Steve

As suggested, manpe deserves a mention as well :lol:

manpe's statement on Torres' lucky goal against Shakhtar.

World class finish from him tonight, fucking beast. The intention was there, technique, pace - all rolled into one ball of blonde fur. El Nino is back, guys! I have a feeling this will give him his confidence back, even if scoring against Barca, the wonder strike against Newcastle and the European Cup golden boot didn't. This will, for sure, once and for all.

But if he doesn't start scoring, then everybody else behind him is shit, because El Golscoro is back and he proved it!!!!!!!!!1

• 1 month later...
If it can't be found at his age, how does he have it?
Magic!

I edited my post, happy now?!

No, why would this make me happy? Scarlette Johanson naked covered in chocolate laying on my bed demanding that I 'clean' her would make me happy, not this.
We've all had that dream, haven't we? :wub:

Although in my dream, you were licking yogurt off me, not chocolate..I don't want you to gain weight.

:Goober:

Flavoured yogurt or the plain stuff? It would be a slow and awkward process if it were the plain stuff.

:lol:

• 3 months later...

I WILL be in here ....

Well I've been mentioned several times already...

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

And I've been mentioned at Off The Crossbar a few times too in there thread for classic quotes. I'm TOP GUN over there also.

"A Celtic fan once called me an Ignorant Evil English Imperialist because I told him I'm an Australian with English heritage..."

"I hate those sort of things. Thank god all the girls I live near are ugly and terrible people."

^ How could someone else post my private pms and private warnings list?

Nice logic.

Why would someone post some old screenshots showing how stupid and immature he is and think this deserves any kind of praise or recognition?

I had strong opinions about a frenchman and the signing of an israeli, which led to threads being derailed and hilarity ensuing in the form of dissertations via pm's from Alex and co.

You had to be there really, as a pleb you should both keep your distance from myself and this thread.

^ How could someone else post my private pms and private warnings list?

Nice logic.

The point is that you posted them yourself, you fucking attention whore. Lmao, I hope writing "#1 TC Legend" in your sig helps you sleep better at night. :wank2: