The TC Hall Of Fame

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Once in a drunken state......

Had a shit with my boxers still on.......and I also ate some vomit, again in a drunken state whilst trying to impress some girl.

I tend to stay away from the alcohol now

Well I think hate is a very strong word too, but I really do hate being stuck in this wheelchair, After nearly forty years of being fit and well, this thing has come as a nasty shock. I can stand, but for a minute or two and I can shuffle along in the house with the use of two sticks, but then I fall. So in this case hate is the right word indeed. I have long long periods where my brain doesn't work because of the medication. Which is why my post count on here is so low. To sum everything up Chelsea related, I used to go home and away every game in the 80s and 90s. I used to stand in the shed at home games and love it. Even sitting here typing this I can hear us all in the shed singing "Benches, Benches give us a song and it is making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Now I have applied for the disabled rota membership and will probably only make one or two games a season. So now you know what and why I hate this poxy thing. Oh and by the way this is in no way an I'm feeeling sorry for myself post so sympathy not required, just adding my bit to this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Man City new bosses put pretty high expections to Hughes. They want City to win Champions League in 3 year plan lol. o_0

And said they want 18 new players at cost of £30 million each.

That is being stupidly optimistic!! Man City serving up a reality dream team in three years

If that happens, I will purposly piss in a beer glass and drink it

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
And soon to come from Spurs:

Tottenham 7

Tottenham Ladies Under 10s Reserves 7

4-1 down at half-time, witness the glory of Tottenham's friendly draw against their all-conquering Ladies Under 10s Reserves side.

lennonES0104_468x403.jpg

A first-half hat trick from Jade Goody put the Under 10s 3-0 up with less than 20 minutes played, before Aaron Lennon struck home with a spectacular, technically amazing volley from on the goal-line that went in off the bar, that left the capacity crowd of 17 at White Hart Lane speechless.

However, referee Gary Glitter pointed to the spot in first-half stoppage time and Goody converted, firing beyond the despairing dive of Heurelho Gomes to put the Under 10s 4-1 up going in to the interval.

Spurs rallied in the second half and drew level with an astonishing period of play. David Bentley fired the home side back into contention with a stunning fluke goal from 40 yards that he actually didn't mean to do, and the Under 10s goalkeeper obviously didn't stand a chance, so in Manuel Almunia fashion, elected to dive backwards and push the ball into the net.

Jermaine Jenas made it 4-3 after Lily Savage purposefully slipped over on the half-way line. Jenas dribbled around like a headless chicken, going past tackle after tackle that didn't actually happen, before gloriously toe-poking the ball into the back of the net. The inspirational captain lead his side to glory when Lennon fired home to make it 4-4 after Modric had hit the post on purpose, and then went 6-4 up thanks to two goals from the brilliant Darren Bent, who poked home after the goalkeeper spilled a shot and then headed a cross from Corluka.

The Under 10s hit back first through Cilla Black, and then a bizarre finish from The Girl Who Played Hermione In Harry Potter bought the game level. Goody scored her fifth of the game after a racist outburst at the yellow ball caused it to roll away in fear, across the goal line and beyond the bemused Gomes, but she was later taken to hospital after Gomes accidentally punched her in the face when coming to catch the ball. She will not require surgery because doctors said there was a significant improvement.

However Spurs were not to be undone and a penalty from Gareth Bale sealed a phenomenal draw - a result that will surely mean glory for Tottenham.

SPECIAL FEATURES:

• Fanzone commentary from Sky Sports
  • Reaction from both managers; Redknapp and Barrymore
  • Post-match thoughts of Aaron Lennon, Vedran Corluka and Arsene Wenger (who unfortunately didn't see the match).
  • Top 10 Spurs Come Backs Ever - 10 minute highlights of 10 of the greatest come backs in Tottenham history (took 60 fucking years to compile)

ALL THIS FOR JUST A FIVER!

From the Spurs DVD thread. :541:

• 1 month later...

:lol: I must of been drunk when I wrote that :lol:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT! WHAT A FUCKING SHITLOAD OF MOTHER-FUCKING BULLFUCK!

I'D RATHER BE SPITROASTED BY A BLUE WHALE AND AN ELEPHANT! I'D RATHER PLAY HOTEL MARIO FOR THE CD-i! I'D RATHER BE FORCED TO GIVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL A POSITIVE REVIEW!

I'd grade this performance F, F for FUCKBALLS!

omfglol :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hmmmmm......where do I start :unsure:

The first two that spring to mind are as follows.

1.I was at Kellys (Now called Lush) in Portrush and was wiped out of myhead on disco biscuits. Outside I was trying to get off with this girlwho was giving me all the right signals. To cut a long story short, shestarted being sick and for some reason I started poking in her vomitand found something and popped it in my mouth. I havent a clue what itwas, but it didnt go down to well with said girl and she told me tofeck off ^_^

2.I came home hammered and climbed into bed. The room started spinningand I went off to the bathroom as nature was calling (for a number two :woo: )......anyway, when I finished I went to clean myself up I realised I was still wearing my boxers. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll think about it but I'm drunk atm, let's see what Jim says ;)

you cant squeeze a drop without jimmy's permission. :rolleyes:

Could ban you easily enough, though.

:rolleyes:

I'ma moderator on the most popular hip hop forum on the net.. but i knowhow not to act on the internet and to not take these moderator rolesseriously.

if your an individual you will agree with me, if your a sheep and have no personality you will agree with bluelion.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...