• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Tbh they are having really good season.

To say they're having a 'really good season' is stretching it. They are on a decent run of late - 3 wins in 4 league games - but overall, it's just an average season.

Our next 5 games are against the so called lesser teams - West Brom, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth and Stoke. It would be so typical of us if we drop stupid points in those games, having won all the tough games since October.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Our next 5 games are against the so called lesser teams - West Brom, Sunderland, Palace, Bournemouth and Stoke. It would be so typical of us if we drop stupid points in those games, having won all the tough games since October.

Yeah and December can be so hit and miss. Though doesn't seem as many games close together at least. Got Sunday..Wednesday..sat then nothing till the following Monday.

Though Yeah these games can be the sort to trip us up and be so frustrating! Hopefully can keep this going

5 hours ago, Jason said:

But December schedule tend to be ridiculous. Not surprise if we drop point 

The most painful thing would be after hard fought victories against Spurs & Shitty then lose points against the likes of Stokes. Try everything to avoid that Blues! Having said that, I trust Conte will keep motivating the whole team to play every match like cup final. 

They will park it so I wouldn't mind seeing this

Tibo

Moses-Azpi-Luiz-Cahill-Pedro

Kante-Matic

Cesc

Hazard-Costa

Of all the shit teams I despise West Brom the most. Bunch of imbreds the lot of them.

Boro, Spurs, City, WBA and Sunderland. I looked at those five games and would've taken ten points. Well, there are two games left and Chels have collected nine. Now it's time to take it to the max and win the two remaining games. Do that and there's no way Chelsea can all of sudden slip to finish outside the top three.

After that there's the busy Christmas period which will the test the strength of the squad. Palace (a), Bournemouth (h), Stoke (h), Spurs (a) and Leicester (a). Ten points out of that run of five games and Chels will cement their status as true title challengers.

Exciting times ahead. Chelsea aren't just winning but the games are actually enjoyable. Can't express how happy I am about that. 'Results football' is not my cup of tea. And no unnecessary drama surrounding the club. Good time to be Chelsea fan I tell you.