West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalobah has been excellent

I think the problem, mostly because of our backline
 very shaky defence, totally different personel at backline which require some time
luiz and JT is trying to get used to their different role,
cahill is limited defender, so when the other two cb is performing very well, he is decent. If not, he is flaw is truly exposed.

first half thoughts:

Terry: Looks very old, out of place in this formation.

Luiz: made more mistakes in one half than in the last 3 games playing on the right, much more comfortable in the middle.

Azpi: Not looking great in the Wing Back role, im surprised.

Aina: doesnt look comfortable on the left, not keeping the width like Alonso does.

Kante/Chalobah: both looks pretty good, given game time chalobah will blossom with this role

Willian/Oscar: something looks off with both, neither looked great.

Bats: not getting the service costa does, hasnt done much.

Underwhelming first half, really shows how well the starting XI has taken to their positions. So much more fluid and aggressive. Everyone seems apprehensive and unsure. Lets hope we figure it out in the second half!

Batshuayi has been poor.

Aina looks out of his depth. 

Terry is done. Just can't play in a back three. Simply isn't mobile and aggresive enough. Far too passive and arriving late everywhere.

Cahill needs to be replaced in the future. When we come under pressure he cracks and starts piling up the mistakes.

Willian anonymous.

Only real positive has been Chalobah/Kante and the fact we're only 1-0 down.

19 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Michu has to take some finishing lessons with Costa. He's got it all to become a great striker but he has to be way more clinical in front of the goal.

He was one of the most clinical Striker last year. Being clinical is something Michy excels at. His xG/shot was off the charts last season. 

Not watching the match mind you, watching the Manc Derby. 

I'm not even mad! Tinpot league with a tinpot cup as prize.

No, I hate seeing our beloved team but I didn't expect anything else. This game shows us why Moses and Alonso are so important. Sunday against Southampton is where we NEED to win!

Oh, and Terry is done. Sorry for the cap'n but it's the hard truth.