Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conte likes experimenting right? Well 2 years ago Ivanovic was a regular scorer, why not try Loftus-Cheek in defence with Costa and have Ivanovic and Azpi as strikers! What do we have to lose :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That is exactly what Jose did. Didn't stop those who were so inclined posting about how he should be playing 'better' with this squad of players.

Antonio is going to have a harder time persuading the players to produce the kind of performance necessary because, for some reason that I just can't understand, they've convinced themselves that they are too good to play that way. It will therefore be hard to get them to go back to it.

If Jose was top half I would have given him the same pass i m prepared to give Antonio, but last season his performance was wretched, don't wanna go into detail while the game is on, but if you want mention me after the game and I will.

Certainly agree about some of the players mind, I think some will redeem themselves but others are done here.

We look so much more of a balanced team with real fullbacks playing in their real positions. We pass it much better from the back as a result which we've been absolutely woeful at and that ability to build from the back is critical to a top team's success. 

1 minute ago, Melanicus said:

RLC is our most overrated and probably the least talented youngster.

He is shocking. Offers nothing! There isn't one Chelsea fan who can tel me he can offer more than Josh McEchran could have!

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

He is shocking. Offers nothing! There isn't one Chelsea fan who can tel me he can offer more than Josh McEchran could have!

I understand that he doesn't play in his natural position as a striker, but he really isn't anything special in his natural spot in the midfield either. I rate Chalobah much higher, yet it's RLC who starts games...

1 minute ago, DDA said:

He was the one youngster that needed a loan the most, quite ironic.