Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our biggest problem .. The midfield. We have absolute nothig in the center of tehcfield. We have to olay long balls from defence to wing. Not one defender wants to pass to the center of the fielfd because Fabregas and Matic are too sliw on recyclig the ball! Its beyond a joke now!

Just now, Essien19 said:

We can still turn it around, chill...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

At this point I am starting to lose that feeling.

1-0 I had a dodgy feeling about turning things around.. 2-0 after half time there is absolutely no freaking way with this team. I don't know what happened to the never die attitude.

so much for "we might win as Leicester don't have Vardy or Mahrez"

last couple of seasons all the history and ... thrown right out of the window.

Thanks to dumb selling/buying from our Board.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Our biggest problem .. The midfield. We have absolute nothig in the center of tehcfield. We have to olay long balls from defence to wing. Not one defender wants to pass to the center of the fielfd because Fabregas and Matic are too sliw on recyclig the ball! Its beyond a joke now!

I know people don't like the idea, but Oscar could help reinforce the midfield. Defensively I mean.

I knew it. Chelsea have been robbed by Fiorentina. There's no way Alonso is a £23 mil fullback. No athleticism. No chance of being a quality fullback at this level without it. At least Ivanovic was powerful in his younger years. He gets the ball at his feet and it's basic stuff.

Move him to CB. If he can't cut it there, he's a very expensive squad player at best. Those in charge of transfers possess a real gift for paying over the odds for average and decent players. So pissed off.

As for being 2-0 behind, can't say I'm surprised. It's going to be a bumpy season but I already knew that.

1 minute ago, Adnane said:

People are blaming Alonso now ? :lol: 

He was at fault for the first goal to give the ball away soo cheaply and the second goal he got draw into the ball instead of eatching his post .. Okazaki ran in behind where he should have been !