Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Blame it on the new guy haha :D Imagine Alonso playing like Cahill did in the first half ... he would be sacked in half time team talk! But it's just ordinary day in the first eleven for Cahill, right? :middlefinger:

Cahill is bad. Everyone knows that. No need to point it out every match. Just like you dont say sky is blue every fucking day haha. If he has good game tho, I always praise him for that.

The thing is, we dont fucking need another Cahill. And we just got that in Alonso. I been saying since I heard his rumours he is going to be average, and we should instead go for Fabinho. But no he might be good you know, they said. He can play CB they said. Fuck that, 25m for this. We needed a FB that will give us more drive to the wings, because Iva is slow. And no we sign another wood. Give me dynamic fullback anyday over this potato of a player.

Obviously people will blame Alonso because we needed good full back and he just isnt. His defending is poor, his ball play is simple. No speed. And no, he wont improve. Because you cant when you get one game per two months. Iva till next summer it is.