Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

For the second, yeah. It was his runner whom he left to chase the ball. 

That's what you get with proactive defender, Pedro's clearance is as terrible as they get and I don't think all the blame should be on Alonso. 

He delt pretty well with his 1 on 1 situations, he is pretty decent on the ball and going forward and I don't blame him for these goals. 

Plus it's only his first half under a Chelsea shirt, we have been seeing these terrible displays from Cahill week in week out for the last 5 years. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Some comical defending, yes, but it's like flashbacks to last season where seemingly every single mistake we make gets punished by a goal. 

Poor, but also painfully unlucky.

It's like the footballing Gods are against us. Other teams make mistakes that go unpunished constantly. Any slight mistake we make and it ends in a certain goal! Fucking frustrating!

Half time thoughts:

POSITIVES:

- Moses has worked his ass off and has looked dangerous. Well played, mate! Great effort. 

- Batman's movement looks good, also it actually looks like he bloody cares! Take note other Belgian players.

- Nice to have proper fullbacks.

NEGATIVES:

- Defence. It will kill Conte over time, how long? God knows. HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO RELY ON JOHN TERRY?! FUCK SAKE. 

2 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

I dont understand Contes squad today. We play 4-4-1-1 all season then against Leicester we play 4-2-4 with Fabregas in the pivot. How the fuck does that make sense. Begovic is playing 5 seconds behind everyone else.

Probably experimenting, (this competition is the best chance for it).

This squad is so flawed he needs to find a system that makes us better than the sum of our parts.

Horrendous first half and I include the us pulling a goal back in that sentence.

We really have no clue how to defend and we have no clue how to play sharp incisive passing. RLC is like a fucking baby sheep in a field.