Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

32 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Lucas Hernandez looks like an interesting player, but still a gamble.

Would not go for Telles, as a former gremio player I know his style well and is already past his prime. Terrible in defense and never played in a competitive league. Pass.

The others are huge gambles as tiny league and team players. If you think they are not (gambles), you haven't followed enough youngster's careers... That's why scouts make so much money - perhaps you should give it a go since you like to do it for fun anyway?

The board is not shit. What does that mean anyway? Maybe you should support a different club? :) The board is whatever the fuck the owner wants it to be. No, I do not agree with many things the board does and have done so in the past, nor do I think the youth system is run for the benefit of the senior team, but I do presume that they are doing what they are instructed to do. Why? because they are still well employed.

I am done here. Your opinions are dead wrong IMHO. Hernandez a gamble and Telles past his prime? Lolol

Couldn't disagree more with most of what you just said here and most all before. 

Btw, I will support whomever I please. I dont need to ever be told what to do,

Cheers

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am done here. Your opinions are dead wrong IMHO. Hernandez a gamble and Telles past his prime? Lolol

Couldn't disagree more with most of what you just said here and most all before. 

Btw, I will support whomever I please. I dont need to ever be told what to do,

Cheers

Telles plays in fucking Portugal... how the fuck do you "just know" he would do well at Chelsea and the PL? By watching him against different opponents with different styles of play and weaker leagues? Switching clubs was merely a suggestion since you don't seem to like anything about Chelsea. :) BTW you are giving me power I don't have, and I do know I don't have it. 

So, you are saying that the people who work for the owner and are paid by him are doing something he does not want them to do? Or perhaps that they are incompetent, but the owner is completely oblivious to it? I mean if you think you can do so much better, why not do it professionally like the people you constantly criticize? You know these people working for the "shit" board make a lot of money doing that "shit" work. Again, just a suggestion.

4 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Telles plays in fucking Portugal... how the fuck do you "just know" he would do well at Chelsea and the PL? By watching him against different opponents with different styles of play and weaker leagues? Switching clubs was merely a suggestion since you don't seem to like anything about Chelsea. :) BTW you are giving me power I don't have, and I do know I don't have it. 

So, you are saying that the people who work for the owner and are paid by him are doing something he does not want them to do? Or perhaps that they are incompetent, but the owner is completely oblivious to it? I mean if you think you can do so much better, why not do it professionally like the people you constantly criticize? You know these people working for the "shit" board make a lot of money doing that "shit" work. Again, just a suggestion.

You win, no player in Liga NOS is good enough to ever play in the mighty EPL.

Roflmaooooooo.

Also the board is infallible, walks on water, and every move is made with god-like prescience.

Get back to me when Hazard is sold for £100m or more less than he is worth, or walks on a free.

I would say get back to me when we at least break even on sales, whether it is vis-a-vis what we paid, or even worse, what we were offered, but then you wont be getting back to me much.

Get back to me when we finally break ground on a new stadium, that will put us on at least somewhat equal footing with other top 15 clubs in terms of revenue generated from ticket and luxury suite sales. Again, I will not be hearing from you.

The board as currently constituted  is not (at the trigger-pulling level) football intelligent. It has not been for years. They got lucky a few times (most recently Hazard, Conte, a few others) but overall have made far more blunders than successes, especially starting with the De Bruyne, Lukaku, and Salah sales, and continuing on with multiple disastrous buys. The Drinkwater purchase alone is damning enough evidence.

We don't (and have not for well over a year now) have a director of football. It is madness to run the club this way, with the blundering puppet Granovskaia having the absolute whip-hand over the entire personnel operation.

Furthermore, the club is at serious risk of seizure via a worldwide systemic effort to shut down Abramovich due to his inner-circle and financial ties to Putin.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/07/romanabramovich-list-six-russian-oligarchs-targeted-uk-intelligence/

The USA Democrats have taken over their House of Representatives, the Mueller investigation will probably wrap up within a year or so, and with Trump's probably downfall due to linkage with Russia, there is going to be a giant shitstorm of blowback, and Roman already has a massive target on his back. Our UK government, especially post Brexit, will do whatever the yanks demand.

The club needs to be sold post-haste for that reason alone. The SIBNEFT mafia running riot over basic football sensibilities is just an added piece of justification.

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

You win, no player in Liga NOS is good enough to ever play in the mighty EPL.

Roflmaooooooo.

Also the board is infallible, walks on water, and every move is made with god-like prescience.

Get back to me when Hazard is sold for £100m or more less than he is worth, or walks on a free.

I would say get back to me when we at least break even on sales, whether it is vis-a-vis what we paid, or even worse, what we were offered, but then you wont be getting back to me much.

Get back to me when we finally break ground on a new stadium, that will put us on at least somewhat equal footing with other top 15 clubs in terms of revenue generated from ticket and luxury suite sales. Again, I will not be hearing from you.

The board as currently constituted  is not (at the trigger-pulling level) football intelligent. It has not been for years. They got lucky a few times (most recently Hazard, Conte, a few others) but overall have made far more blunders than successes, especially starting with the De Bruyne, Lukaku, and Salah sales, and continuing on with multiple disastrous buys. The Drinkwater purchase alone is damning enough evidence.

We don't (and have not for well over a year now) have a director of football. It is madness to run the club this way, with the blundering puppet Granovskaia having the absolute whip-hand over the entire personnel operation.

Furthermore, the club is at serious risk of seizure via a worldwide systemic effort to shut down Abramovich due to his inner-circle and financial ties to Putin.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/07/romanabramovich-list-six-russian-oligarchs-targeted-uk-intelligence/

The USA Democrats have taken over their House of Representatives, the Mueller investigation will probably wrap up within a year or so, and with Trump's probably downfall due to linkage with Russia, there is going to be a giant shitstorm of blowback, and Roman already has a massive target on his back. Our UK government, especially post Brexit, will do whatever the yanks demand.

The club needs to be sold post-haste for that reason alone. The SIBNEFT mafia running riot over basic football sensibilities is just an added piece of justification.

100% of the points you are disagreeing with I did not make.

my point remains that you, who made the claim, not I, that a player Y from a smaller team would Easily made it here. I don’t think it’s that simple given the many players who failed here and succeeded elsewhere.

While I don’t disagree with the rest, it is mostly irrelevant imo. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if there is money laundering in the mix too. It is what it is though.

ok back to the nightmare that the arsenal game looks to be.:(

On 14.1.2019 at 0:31 AM, Robchels said:

Good post until this bit. 

One can either think Conte, sarri, and most coaches employed by Chelsea are deluded, or that there is a minority here on this site who are completely deluded - not my choice of words.

another puzzlement is how do these folks, who just “know” (literal meaning of being deluded) that Emerson is so much better when we hardly seen him play?! And especially we hardly seen him play against stronger opposition - Alonso always plays against them.

asking for more minutes for Emerson is great and makes sense. But calling a manager deluded because of his starting choices is just bizarre.

I maintain my point. Alonso is shit as is Sarri. 

12 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Best left-back in Europe. :D

Whoever suggested this bloke should get a new contract, and whoever decided it, should be sacked straight away. Shocking decision.

Not sure on the accuracy of this, that is making rounds on Twitter, but it could well be roughly right based on his new contract. Disappointed but not surprised if true. The club and fans like to tie themselves down to ‘hard working’ mediocrity like Alonso:

4E498B18-9C61-4291-9EBB-4E2EE3423013.png

5 minutes ago, ja1 said:

Not sure on the accuracy of this, that is making rounds on Twitter, but it could well be roughly right based on his new contract. Disappointed but not surprised if true. The club and fans like to tie themselves down to ‘hard working’ mediocrity like Alonso:

My goodness. Remember the other rumour making rounds on social media, when we signed him apparently people at Fiorentina could not believe their eyes that somebody, especially a club of our caliber, put such a bid in. I am starting to believe it, no wonder he's been at Bolton and Sunderland before.

What a donkey.

Always my first goto site whenever a players mentioned. Then transfermarket then find if theres any scout reports on them. Lots of info available for checking out players.
Then I wait to hear what Mz [mention=16599]Vesper[/mention] has to say about them.

Five years contract what are they thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sarri should bench him for at least a few games, it would be beneficial for all parties involved. It would definitely benefit Alonso especially, maybe a few games on the bench can help him rediscover some form and see things that he wouldn’t on the pitch. 

Keep playing him 90m games after game at this point is insanity, no one is benefiting.

1 minute ago, Clockwork said:

Sarri should bench him for at least a few games, it would be beneficial for all parties involved. It would definitely benefit Alonso especially, maybe a few games on the bench can help him rediscover some form and see things that he wouldn’t on the pitch. 

Keep playing him 90m games after game at this point is insanity, no one is benefiting.

Sarri benching Alonso??? hahahaha, wait... hahahahajahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

Sarri benching Alonso??? hahahaha, wait... hahahahajahahahahahaha

I have given up honestly on that, the day Alonso is benched for a game 1-2 in a row would be most shocking. He literally has his best player out of position, so he can protect Alonso more defensively. 

He sucks at defending we all know that. But he was the only one going forward trying to score. 

I understand Sarri point. If he was to improve in defense he would be the best. Because as a LB he has that ability for scoring goal. 

But it's just show how woeful we are of a striker that we have to rely on Aloson to force to score.