• Moses (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Andre Marriner

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

That was coming. Defense is shit. Conte subs were most useless and didn't made any sense.

One of his subs directly influenced the build up in the goal... 

Not to mention after the subs came on we were creating chances like crazy, and it simply looked like we ran out of time in regards to scoring another. 

Just now, Abreu03 said:

Diego, a Fucking monster. I love you, man.

Part of the reason why we lost control of the game was because of his antics. It's not the 1st time this has happened and he refuses to change. Good player, but he needs to go as well. He needs to be sold next season IF we can bring in an ideal replacement), in my opinion. 

Also, Kante was the monster in this game not Costa, who gave away countless balls and failed make easy passes. Also missed an open goal. 

Frustrating game, okay:

- Tibo looks so shaky it's ridiculous, needs some confidence or a boot up the arse.

- Gary Cahill what the fuck were you playing at, yes it was a foul but he shouldn't have got himself in that predicament in the first place.

- Diego played really well but at the same time completely pissed me off. Usual for him. 

- Hope JT is alright, Liverpool next is going to be an absolute bitch without him, don't fancy Cahill and Luiz against Sturridge, Mane and Firminho.

Did I mention frustrating?

Swansea are a bloody pub side right now, two points lost and it could cost us. 

Just now, tawee75 said:

Nailed it. They don't perform their duties as attacking  midfielders, they just play for themselves

Oscar is to Chelsea what Brazil is to Rivaldo's Brazil.
Willian forgot his free kicks.
Against pool we may score 2 or 3 but the defense shakes like proverbial barge.

We can blame Courtois all we like but the question that's been going around my mind is that where the hell was the cover through the center on that counter?! It was absolutely shocking that Azpi was the only man behind, Yes courtois was rash but there should've been better protection for him.

Very sloppy performance, the team have to do much better, never should have allowed Swansea to score 2 goals, and 2 gift goals to be precise, what were Courtois and Cahill thinking ? wake the fark up for goodness sake. Hazard was sliping with ease, the pitch looked awful to be honest, but its no excuse, he looked like he didn´t care at times, he will take a bashing from Conte no doubt and so will the defenders, Costa should have made it 2-0 before half time, how did he manage to miss an open goal? anyway if it wasn´t for him we would have lost, Fabregas should have come on much sooner and Moses too, we looked slow on William´s side, Oscar was poor too, overall feels more like a point gained than a points lost, the most important thing is we didn´t lose, but we fail to catch City with this draw. Cheers

1 minute ago, Mufassir08 said:

We can blame Courtois all we like but the question that's been going around my mind is that where the hell was the cover through the center on that counter?! It was absolutely shocking that Azpi was the only man behind, Yes courtois was rash but there should've been better protection for him.

Had Courtois not run out like Rambo and stayed back in goal the cover would have got there in time. Sig was going away from goal. 

2 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Lol we got one back after the subs. You are retarded though so I let you have that one. :) whos a good boy!

Indeed, because Moses was the reason why we scored that goal. Moses was useless, and and bringing a 2nd CF in that final minutes was a good way to completely lost the midfield, and that was one of the reasons why in the last minutes Swansea was the team that was attacking.

I really dont know how you can call anyone "retarted" with "we scored after the subs".