Watford v Chelsea

Jase

Good god can't believe i'm still watching Ivanovic and Oscar farting around like ammater footballers. Ivanovic's crossing is the worst I've seen for a FB in a long time and really is just a hit and prayer at best. Im still convinced Oscar is brain damaged or extremely dumb with his poor movement, passing and vision making him the biggest fraud in football.

Matic needs to drop back to DM as we're wasting Kante's qualities playing him there. Matic's lack of energy, movement and vision is best suited to simple DM role.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a first half!

Costa is no doubt the best striker in the prem with the control he has on the ball it's almost hazard like.

Ivanovic is such a beast! His crosses always hit one of our players.

Pedro is so go... Nvm, he's so bad even sarcasm won't work.

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

That was honestly one of the worst halves of football I've seen from a right back... Ivanovic does not deserve any time on the pitch. He is absolutely useless. I'm not one to get on here and complain, but even the girlfriend who barely watches mentioned how poor he is. 

Kante, Hazard and Azpi are class. Everyone else is struggling too. 

Thor's girlfriend has spoken. ? When mine watches she starts asking stupid shit like, will David Beckham be playing soon? At which point I tell her I need her to go to teh shop as I forgot milk and bread! ?

And some of you guys were scoffing at the idea of bringing in Ricardo Rodgriguez. Oh, "he can't defend" blah, blah, blah. Well Cahill and Ivanovic can't defend. Terry and Azplicueta (at LB) are sadly mediocre at this point. And let's not even talk about their attacking contribution. Big, fat ZERO. Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Azpilicueta have to be worst back 4 in the top 6.

Add to the fact that we're now playing with two holding midfielders essentially and an average player like Oscar and a striker like Costa who is so tunnel visioned and has poor ball control and decision making, it's no surpise we're shit. Our board knows all these things but they do nothing.

Both of the Manchester clubs will tear us a new asshole right now. Hopefully, we get our shit together in the 2nd half. But 10 days till the transfer window shuts and we've only signed Kante. 

Dull. 0 changes. 0 creation. Nothing. Very very disappointed. The players...just average. Only Hazard is fun to watch.

This is not a Premier League winning team. There is no connection. No chemistry. 

I don't see the influence of Conte. Is Mourinho still our manager?

we need higher quality and more racing on the wings ( ivanovic and Azpi are not enough)
Winger  : EDEN removed ; moses , cuadrado , pedro are very bad!! Willian is like a horse, with blinders: yeah, run up and down etc, but zero creativity and opportunities created!!
Technically Costa is embarrassing!
2 match no one clean change! we make goal only on penalties , corners etc , or a cross or some individual play!!

10 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Costa thinks he's a better footballer than he truly is. It's annoying. Just dumb.

If he tries to do anything that requires a decent level of technique he gets it wrong 95% of the time.

Just now, nono said:

What was the point of signing Bats at all when the manager won't play him ? Did they even consult the manager? That money was needed for a winger orcentre back.

And Costa is not a footballer. He is so poor on the ball. Bet Michy would do a better job TBH

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

And some of you guys were scoffing at the idea of bringing in Ricardo Rodgriguez. Oh, "he can't defend" blah, blah, blah. Well Cahill and Ivanovic can't defend. Terry and Azplicueta (at LB) are sadly mediocre at this point. And let's not even talk about their attacking contribution. Big, fat ZERO. Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Azpilicueta have to be worst back 4 in the top 6.

Add to the fact that we're now playing with two holding midfielders essentially and an average player like Oscar and a striker like Costa who is so tunnel visioned and has poor ball control and decision making, it's no surpise we're shit. Our board knows all these things but they do nothing.

Both of the Manchester clubs will tear us a new asshole right now. Hopefully, we get our shit together in the 2nd half. But 10 days till the transfer window shuts and we've only signed Kante. 

Is this the same Liverpool that are currently getting their pants pulled down by a newly promoted aide?

Or Arsenal who haven't scored against us for years?

Things aren't great right now but let's not exaggarate.