Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit performance. The passing, the movement. Everything goes too slow. Iva, Oscar have no place on the pitch if we keep on playing with Kante and Matic at same time, because they are too poor in attack. 

And then there is Pedro. You know quite many players get better in their second season even if they were flop in first. Just take a look at Arda for example. But here at chelsea, seems no player gives a single fuck to improve themselves and prove their price. Fuck off with such peasant mentality.

Kudos to watford for their pressing game and bully play, but the ref was shit too. Amrabat or whoever that bald fuck is put whole arm over Eden to stop him and ref didnt do shit. Same for that tackle from their CB that should be yellow, but again nothing.

I really don't like this midfield. So unimaginative. Stale. Boring. Bring on Cesc, please.

But it goes for the entire team... Mehh. It's just the beginning. Conte still needs time.

Just win this. Same for the next two games. Gain confidence from 12 out of 12 and then you start producing the goods. Hopefully. Can't take the staleness for much longer.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

What can I say about Pedro, is he really from Barcelona? Now you guys miss Willian don't you. Get Michy on.

I even miss Bosingwa, seeing the current clown at RB.

Just now, DYC. said:

Costa thinks he's a better footballer than he truly is. It's annoying. Just dumb.

i would kill myself if i had to play with him every week. 

ivanovic, oscar, cahill, terry, pedro, costa. we dont need them in the first 11.

Jose Mourinho wasn't messing about when he said he got these bunch of tarts to overperform in his second season on returning. He was spot on. Always the manager getting the blame but we all know half of that starting eleven is just bang average. I hope Conte introduces Chalobah and Batsman and try somethint different!

That was honestly one of the worst halves of football I've seen from a right back... Ivanovic does not deserve any time on the pitch. He is absolutely useless. I'm not one to get on here and complain, but even the girlfriend who barely watches mentioned how poor he is. 

Kante, Hazard and Azpi are class. Everyone else is struggling too.