Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck was the whole defence doing for that goal to be fair? They all should have been marking a man back. Why the fuck was Ivanovic picking up Deeney and not Cahill? What was JT doing? Why was Kante in the position of a CB? Why the f**k was everyone so deep?

Atrocious. We are royally f***ed this season again if a quality LB and CB are not signed pronto. Forget about strikers or midfielders, ffs.

Like I ranted last night in the General Transfer Topic and people taking the piss out off me: the club is settling for mediocrity. 

A whole summer to target new defenders and in the last 2 weeks of the transferwindow after Koulibaly rejected us, they still need to sign 'em. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Costa bringing out the dives now.

That's what he does when his technical deficiencies get exposed. We also needed a new striker coming into this season. Not just a 2nd option, but a replacement for Costa, who is NOT a world class player or striker. 

1 minute ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

Lmao but I thought all of the above was down to Mourinho and only Mourinho? ?

Mourinho is garbage too and had to go. If only we could have sent some of these jokers packing with him.

The most funny thing is that we can only bring pre-season player Moses to replace Pedro and slowmotion snake Fabregas to replace Oscar. This team is really fucked up.  Except Thibaut, Zouma,  Azpi(as rb), Kante and Hazard other players are big fucking joke.