Chelsea 2-3 Real Madrid

Jase

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Leif said:

Azpi doesn't have the confidence to tell Conte "I was actually a right back before. I played left back during the mad man's experimentation." To Conte's knowledge Azpilicueta is a left back. He'll have watched us last season and every game I'm sure Azpi was on the left. 

Communication is important off the field as well as on it, and i've noticed our players aren't exactly vocal about much.

We already know you like to say idiotic things so, although further evidence is welcome, it's not compulsory.

How exactly do you have even the slightest idea what Dave does, or does not, have the confidence to say? Does this nonsense sound sensible inside your own head before you type it out?

By the way, Jose won the league and did it with a much less capable squad than we have this season.