Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

If we signed Nolito this forum would moan because he's nearly 30 and not world class.

I can't pretend I've watched much of Nolito but I'm guessing he's good at tracking back and the off the ball stuff? Which would offer vital balance to Peps side.

Also Pedro was a important player for Pep, that alone should suggest he can be useful if utilised correct.

We don't have to make yourself underdog, but we also by equal measure dont have to go all Real Madrid and chase Galaticos/flavour of the months.

Would you rather have Mahrez or Lukaku as a second striker ?

Well as the shirt numberr is Ramis old one it does make ya wonder. Ive scanned a few of the north London clubs forums and they kinda believe it and blaming Wenger. Plus apparently losing Lacazette too.

Remember when it happened with Robinho?

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well as the shirt numberr is Ramis old one it does make ya wonder. Ive scanned a few of the north London clubs forums and they kinda believe it and blaming Wenger. Plus apparently losing Lacazette too.

Remember when it happened with Robinho?

Willian 2.0?

7 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Willian 2.0?

I know it's a bastard and it makes ya want to throw things around when it happens to you ------- BUT I'd fuckin crack up if we did sign him. Just imagine how N;Golo would feel!

If it hadn't been on adidas twitter account I would say it was one of our lot photoshopped it.

28 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

28 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I wouldn't want Lukaku under any circumstances, i don't like his style. If we are going to make a winger the second striker, id rather give the gig to Eden and let him roam about freely.

My ideal wet dream would be that we take advantage of the alleged discontent between Martial and United (over Zlatan taking his number) but that ain't gonna happen.

On 17 July 2016 at 1:44 PM, Styles said:

Definitely a massive upgrade. I want us to keep Cuadrado because Conte rates him (he even wanted Cuadrado whilst Juve manager) and wants to use him. It keeps the manager happy and we already own the player so that's transfer money going towards other areas.

Honestly, when it comes to Oscar and Pedro I genuinely don't even think of them when predicting our line up and rotations for next season. I know I'll be disappointed when they end up getting many minutes between them tho.

I love Pedro and want him to play a lot but Oscar is overrated and we should get rid.

On 7/23/2016 at 0:38 PM, avroneelbiswas said:

We should have sold Cudraodo and Pedro and get Mahrez in. He is a quality compare to both of them.

FFS didn't want to quote you.

This goes to @MichaelDance

Why should we sell Oscar? Finally he is being played in the right position at moment we have only two players that can play with Kante and that are Oscar and Matic but Oscar would be better in a 4-2-4 with Kante.

Was Mahrez any good before he came to the prem? I know Kante was performing well in France before the move, but Mahrez is a bit of an enigma for me. I don't know much about him at all.

He was playing in Ligue 2 before he joined Leicester, so I guess the majority hadn't even heard of him prior.

I certainly wouldn't be against the though of him following Kante, but two of Pedro, Oscar or Kenedy would have to part way for it to make any sense.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You