Riyad Mahrez

I don't believe this rumour one bit Pedro was giving a new shirt number that's a sign that hes staying at Chelsea 2bh I can see conte getting the best outta of Pedro this season we need a cb and a full back more than we need Maherz 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give one single fuck if he goes to the gooners. I had these moments of fear years back when news came out that they signed Özil or Sanchez. 

But they're a bottler team with Arsey still in charge: they'll never win the league and also not with Mahrez. Arsenal Fan TV will make shite videos about it and suddenly they and also Wenger-out gooners are suddenly Wenger-in. They're a joke just like their club. 

We have Pedro, Willian and Moses. 

We need a damn centre back. Not Mahrez. 

3 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Yeah, probably

Methinks that as well but can't dismiss that completely because every now and then there's random dude who really knows his stuff. Last year some random guy got Pedro spot-on even before Catalan media started rumbling about this.

Mikel involved in the deal? I smell bs

Thought I'd repost this.... 

I wonder how it works:

Board: So have you identified the players we need?

Manager: Yes, we need a few defenders and a midfielder urgently

Board: Ok

Manager: Great, here's my list...

(Time passes)

Board: Great news! Those players you wanted, well forget about them, but here's a Striker!!! 

Manager: WTF!!!

Board: Also, we have sanctioned a move for a new winger...

This sees to be the Chelsea way :(

Hazard on the left and Mahrez on the right would be amazing, don't get me wrong - but it's defence and midfield where we struggle, we don't have a fluid transition from defence to attack, we need at least a LB as Baba still seems out of favour as well as a CB and maybe Dave isn't the ideal player for us anymore... Just seems crazy that every season for the past 5 or 6 seasons we've signed at least 1 winger - when other areas need more attention... :( 

that at said the rumour is likely bollox ???

5 hours ago, DDA said:

You and me both. Marhez is Word Class. He lit the Premiership on fire last season. The very thought of Hazard on one side and Marhez on the oppisite gives me goosebumps! We will be enjoyable to watch again! The first time since Mata Oscar and Hazard for me! 

World class? Honestly? He is not world class, he is decent but he had a very good year last season in terms of goals and assists which has made his stock rise so to speak. I wouldn't have him ahead of any of our wide players and when the season gets going we will see how Mahrez manages to continue his performances from last year now he will be doubled up against almost every game now that people will have figured out his strengths.

The only opportunity to sign a wide player we should take this summer would be for a Bale, Douglas Costa, Neymar, Alexis Sanchez etc if someone of that ilk was available.

I'd take someone like Candreva too because I like him as a player too but hes hardly a necessity or serious upgrade on what we have.

But anyway I like how Conte had identified we needed another striker and a central midfielder and managed to get deals done, so hopefully center back and left back will be the next deals done (well we all know he has identified we need a CB due to the media). 

On 24 July 2016 at 9:17 PM, Chelsea4 said:

FFS didn't want to quote you.

This goes to @MichaelDance

Why should we sell Oscar? Finally he is being played in the right position at moment we have only two players that can play with Kante and that are Oscar and Matic but Oscar would be better in a 4-2-4 with Kante.

We hardly play him and when we do he hardly brings anything to the team minus the odd day like when Mourinho was fired. It's not worth keeping him.

1 hour ago, obiwan92 said:

Had 1 good season, don't understand the hype. Look at the previous BPL POTY...

this talk of " only had a good season " can not stand it ! It is foolish ! then as well Kanté was not to be taken ! like Barcelona was not to take neymar because he only had a good season in brazil ! or juventus with Dybala to Palermo !

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Seems like Arsenal are genuinely interested in this guy. 

A midfield of Ramsey - Xhaka - Mahrez - Ozil - Sanchez, with Cazorla, Wilshere and Coquelin supporting is pretty outstanding tbh. 

Don't jinx it. :P

They'd have one hell of a team, indeed. Mahrez would be perfect for the way Arsenal play.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You