Riyad Mahrez

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

We don't need wide players right now, yes I'd prefer Mahrez staying at Leicester, but even if he does leave, I wouldn't be too sad cause we really don't need him right now. How much of an upgrade will he be to us? Marginal, when the same money could be invested in other areas to drastically upgrade those areas (CB, wing back)

We could easily sold Pedro and replace with Mahrez.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, avroneelbiswas said:

You don't know many things beside this. Don't consider yourself as the pundit.

So two external clubs might be doing a transfer and our Sporting Director gets the blame for that. Makes a lot of sense.

2 minutes ago, avroneelbiswas said:

We could easily sold Pedro and replace with Mahrez.

This is not Fifa son. Deals don't happen that swiftly in the real world. 

1 minute ago, avroneelbiswas said:

What about City, Bayern, Barca, Real, United ? 

They do what's right for their clubs, they get targets where they think they need to improve and every other club does just that. 

Spending that much money on Mahrez just so Arsenal can't buy him and then looking to sell Pedro (who actually had a decent amount of goals in a very poor season). That's stupid.

31 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Manchester City, Real Madrid and Arsenal are the 3 clubs interested in Riyad Mahrez. Nothing agreed yet. (L'Equipe) #LCFC

Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Nolito, Nasri...wtf would City need with Mahrez? Likewise Real Madrid who already struggle to fit in the likes of James and Isco.

Honestly, I'm surprised Arsenal are even after him and aren't instead throwing everything at a world class striker. They have Walcott, Ox, and sometimes Ramsey who play on the right. Are they going to sell a couple of those? I can't see it. Not to mention they have that kid Iwobi whose place would be affected by signing another attacking mid.

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I like seeing Arsenal fans suffer. :D Their supporters are by far the worst on the internet whenever they make good signings. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Nolito, Nasri...wtf would City need with Mahrez? Likewise Real Madrid who already struggle to fit in the likes of James and Isco.

Honestly, I'm surprised Arsenal are even after him and aren't instead throwing everything at a world class striker. They have Walcott, Ox, and sometimes Ramsey who play on the right. Are they going to sell a couple of those? I can't see it. Not to mention they have that kid Iwobi whose place would be affected by signing another attacking mid.

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I like seeing Arsenal fans suffer. :DTheir supporters are by far the worst on the internet whenever they make good signings. 

Imo, Liverpool ones...

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I like seeing Arsenal fans suffer. :D Their supporters are by far the worst on the internet whenever they make good signings. 

Sterling, Nolito, Nasri, Walcott, Ox - none of those players should start for their teams. Ramsey shouldnt play on the wing, and Silva is getting old.

I think both Arsenal and City could use a winger as good as Mahrez was last season.

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I like seeing Arsenal fans suffer. [emoji3] Their supporters are by far the worst on the internet whenever they make good signings. 

None of those clubs "need" him, but two of the three like to blow money for fun, while the other has a manager that has the wrong priorities.

13 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Imo, Liverpool ones...

Liverpool don't make good signings. :D

11 minutes ago, nadavTKL said:

Sterling, Nolito, Nasri, Walcott, Ox - none of those players should start for their teams. Ramsey shouldnt play on the wing, and Silva is getting old.

I think both Arsenal and City could use a winger as good as Mahrez was last season.

Should being the operative word there. I can't see £50m Sterling being merely a squad player. Nolito I think may be a starter up front with Agüero.

Youre right, though, they both could use him as an upgrade. If they sell to accommodate him. But then again, you can say the same about us. We sell Cuadrado and Pedro and suddenly we have a place for him.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Liverpool don't make good signings. :D

Should being the operative word there. I can't see £50m Sterling being merely a squad player. Nolito I think may be a starter up front with Agüero.

Youre right, though, they both could use him as an upgrade. If they sell to accommodate him. But then again, you can say the same about us. We sell Cuadrado and Pedro and suddenly we have a place for him.

If we get him we'd have one of the best attacks in the world imo. Imagine Hazard and Mahrez on the wings. Defenders will be shitting themselves at the prospect of facing these two. He'll be pretty expensive but imo can turn out to be a huge bargain as well if he keeps up these performances, which I have no doubt he will. Some of his best games are against the very top teams, i.e. against us and City he played very very well.

Unfortunately it doesn't really seem like we're in for him.

I think we all are in agreement with the major sentiments being expressed recently, that Hazard simply needs another World Class Winger on the opposite side of him. 

I don't know who that should/could realistically be, but like many have stated before; Willian/Pedro/Moses/Cuadrado/Oscar need to be consolidated into 2 Top Proper players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You