John Terry

DavidEU

You can tell that injuries are taking toll on his performances, and possible on his brain with some of his awefull decision making.

Being a hardman is catching up to him with age. I dont question his desire to do well but sometimes if you want something too bad, you wont achieve it.

He was trying to get stuck in too much today and he made some errors, ill forgive him and i would still have him in my starting 11 without a shadow of doubt because someone with desire and effort is what we need, providing it can be channelled a bit better. Our defence will be helped out a lot when luiz or mikel returns then at least we will have someone holding adding extra protection.

his mistake of sliding in the build up for newcastle's 2nd goal cost us the match in my opinion. it was unneeded and cost us 3 points.

hope for a better performance and i know we will get better performances... come on JT...

For those wondering why he slid in to nick the ball away from Cisse - it's because the fucking cunt had just body-checked him to the floor with a flailing elbow thrown in for good measure & had Ashely Cole by the throat in the resulting fracas. Call it vengeance or whatever, I forgive him, he was pretty solid apart from that in reality - although I do question why he went for the ball & not the man... That twat should have been forced off the pitch one way or another.