Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Way I see it is: Liecester beat United, win the title thus stopping Spuds winning it, and also effectively end United's hope for a CL place for next season.

really want Liecester to win this one. 

A dead rubber doesn't excite me, even with the rivalry on. If Leicester can't win the title this coming weekend, they'll do it against Everton.

As for the Champions League fight, I want to see United ramp up the pressure on City and Arsenal, especially when those two play each other in the penultimate game. Would be hilarious if Arsenal or even City finish outside the top four.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

A dead rubber doesn't excite me, even with the rivalry on. If Leicester can't win the title this coming weekend, they'll do it against Everton.

As for the Champions League fight, I want to see United ramp up the pressure on City and Arsenal, especially when those two play each other in the penultimate game. Would be hilarious if Arsenal or even City finish outside the top four.

Yeah, it would indeed be hilarious for Arsenal to finish outside of the top 4. Wouldn't really matter to City because they have the best manager coming in and would spend £100m + regardless.

Just the thought of United missing top 4 again and José starting out there without CL football is hilarious and I really wanna see it!

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, it would indeed be hilarious for Arsenal to finish outside of the top 4. Wouldn't really matter to City because they have the best manager coming in and would spend £100m + regardless.

Just the thought of United missing top 4 again and José starting out there without CL football is hilarious and I really wanna see it!

Plus even if United end outside of top 4 they will spend as well. 

Arsenal finish top 4 they will do the same as every season. Penny pinch. 

So that being the case I prefer Arsenal to finish in 4th over United. 

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Arsenal be interesting seeing every year it's we won sod all but got top 4 so still amazing blah blah..and if they won't what they'll say then

On 25/04/2016 at 10:18 PM, Jason said:

I want the game to have something riding on it. Makes it more fun. Spurs won't win the title anyway and if we are the one to officially end it, even better!

Of course that would be ideal but I'd rather they just beat United if I had the choice right now.

Spurs beat us and Saints and Leicester fail to beat Everton (which is possible) all off a sudden the race goes to the last day, and given Eden and Cesc comments we don't need the frenzy that will cause, any of our players that make a mistake that leads to a Leicester goal (especially them two or JT) then it's going to be carnage and their integrity will be widely questioned or worse be marked down as cheats, we know all too well how ruthless the media are with us and we can do without the controversy.