Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

If only we still had Jose just for this one match..

Not sure how much difference it would make this season with the defense we have. 

1 hour ago, chelseafan26 said:

People actually think we have a shot at beating spurs. Seriously? Rude awakening next week

I see a lot of people saying they are desperate that we should beat Spurs. How is that the same as saying that they think we will beat them?

53 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

And against City too. Or Psg. Arsenal was the exception, not the Norm.

Spurs have one thing in common with Arsenal, they have a raging inferiority complex against us, especially at Stamford Bridge, they have had some glorious chances to beat us in recent years and blew it, ironically it was the one time it didn't look possible it happened.

At least we know that the players know how big this is. No one wants Spurs to win the thing. I knew that for Terry or Fabregas it was an impossible thinking but it was great to hear it from Hazard, speaking on behalf of the dressing room, as well! They better fight on the pitch like it was them playing for the title!!

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

If spurs lose tommorow and Leicester win sat then be case of playing for pride.doubt be that simple but never know

Imagine the scenes at the Bridge. Chelsea supporters being the first to laugh at Spurs.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Spurs have one thing in common with Arsenal, they have a raging inferiority complex against us, especially at Stamford Bridge, they have had some glorious chances to beat us in recent years and blew it, ironically it was the one time it didn't look possible it happened.

You do not need to tell me this mate. The only difference being, we had a team and a bunch of players who were good enough to play and "fight" for the club and the shirt. Their motto was to WIN for the club, rather than stop Spurs from winning the title. This team is a joke when playing against a good team. Just a week ago, we got dismantled in front og my own eyes against a team who are playing particularly well themselves. Just saw a stat saying that city have had same amount of points as stoke if you take out the first 5 gameweeks where they had 15 points.

Yet, the gulf of class between us and city could have been seen from the moon. So while I will shout my self hoarse supporting the team, I for one wont be taking any expectations along with me only to be disappointed.

Only team and supporters I really hate are Spurs. I still have the scars after I was ambushed by them. A shower of knuckle draggers. Beating them and knocking them out of the Premiership race would give me as much pleasure as winning the FA Cup. John Terry has to play, the rest have to focus and realise that this is a derby that we cannot afford to lose. I would love to see sorry spurs trudge off the Stamford Bridge turf with their title dreams in tatters. How they would gloat if they win :middlefinger:

Com'n you Blues........Dont let me down :worship2:

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Because they are Tottenham Hotspur. What other reason do you need? What better reason can there be?

just my fear of arsenal winning, which is now impossible. so my stance has changed

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Shame it's on Monday <_<

Understand, BUT should Spurs win tomorrow and Leicester wins at Man U on Sunday, WE can ELIMINATE them Monday at the Bridge! Now, that would be fun!

Come on you Chelsea!!

2 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Imagine the scenes at the Bridge. Chelsea supporters being the first to laugh at Spurs.

Party atmosphere lol.Probably be less simple but still gana be mad atmosphere

No doubt the whole cries of match fixing will happen if we beat Spurs and lose to Leicester and they go onto win but we've been so inconsistent anyway this season could hardly say been done on purpose.Be nice to get another home league win seeing our last was January?