Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

And there's the negativity lol

(It's been said here loads the risk of him coming to the prem not apparently at his peak , and getting to grips with the prem in whole etc)Think most CFC supporters 2bh would like a younger/faster/more agile wc striker at their peak(or showing huge potential if younger) coming in to be more positive. (I don't care at the minute if he is 18 or 38 as long he gets the goals)

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

(It's been said here loads the risk of him coming to the prem not apparently at his peak , and getting to grips with the prem in whole etc)Think most CFC supporters 2bh would like a younger/faster/more agile wc striker at their peak(or showing huge potential if younger) coming in to be more positive. (I don't care at the minute if he is 18 or 38 as long he gets the goals)

There is actually pretty little risk. If he doesnt work out,he is gone in the summer. If it work out, we have a good striker at least for 6 months. 

9 minutes ago, milka said:

We wait Higuain like Torres 2011 . :D

what a let down it turned out to be, all of us expecting Liverpool hot form Torres, but instead we got a washed up one, eventough he made his contribution here, he never reached those Pool levels ever again, what a shame it was back then and a waste of 50 Million Pounds, we could have got Aguero for that amount, but things happen for a reason and without Torres we wouldnt have won the Champions League and Europa League. Cheers

If he isn't registered then so be it, but if he is and can play what is the fucking risk? We already have our backs against the wall, it will mean the false 9 again, which doesn't fucking work and we need to get goals in order to stand a chance of winning.

This bullshit of he hasn't trained or will only have a small session with the team today is absolute shite, he's a striker, he doesn't need to know how to put the ball in the net, he was born to do it.

Half the problem in this team is we aren't taking risks on players like CHO, Emerson and possibly Higuain if he is registered....fuck it, fuck the lot of it...throw them into the deep end and take a risk for once.

1 hour ago, communicate said:

There is actually pretty little risk. If he doesnt work out,he is gone in the summer. If it work out, we have a good striker at least for 6 months. 

The risk ,mmm  i think without a striker to get us goals , we will not get top 4 or win anything this season. 

26 minutes ago, mccg said:

The risk ,mmm  i think without a striker to get us goals , we will not get top 4 or win anything this season. 

This. I don't understand why people keep saying that there is no risk involved in Higuain's deal. Yeah, from a financial point of view, there is no actual risk, but we still have to play football and reach our minimum goals for this season.

If Higuain fails to make an impact for any reason, then we are fucked big time. I can see Sarri playing Eden as a false 9 for the rest of the season and we all know that in this case, it won't end well for us.