Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

1 hour ago, Steve said:

What I said could not have been more clear in the game over the weekend. It was sickening to watch... 

Dead right.

Its like not one of them gives a toss about putting the kit on. There's no sparks. Not 1 speck of urgency.

You might understand the odd lazy git or a dose of couldntgiveashititus but its all of them

And for Eden to say he was happy with his performance that puts the icing on the cake. Needs to raise his standards me thinks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the club get this deal done today and signed off, I have a feeling that they may not announce it until tomorrow or if they do, it will be far later on.

It feels it would be insensitive to do so at the moment with everything going on regarding Cardiff's Emiliano Sala.

Barcelona just signed Boateng. Before that they signed Vidal, and freaking Paulinho. Ok, Boa is for a backup, but Vidal and Paulinho are not so much. At least Vidal wasn't meant to be.

Those are all low-risk businesses for positions they must cover, when clear option is not available or is too expensive... and some are complaining about Gonzalo Higuain.

I was striving for those kind of deals for years. I am tired of overthinking every f**ing team position and then ending up with likes of Morata, when we could've gotten Džeko for example for short term at low cost, and buy Icardi when the time is right. We are putting our heads through the wall with perfect signings, when sometimes we actually just need good or very good ones.

Really can't wait for it to be official.

13 minutes ago, El P. said:

Barcelona just signed Boateng. Before that they signed Vidal, and freaking Paulinho. Ok, Boa is for a backup, but Vidal and Paulinho are not so much. At least Vidal wasn't meant to be.

Those are all low-risk businesses for positions they must cover, when clear option is not available or is too expensive... and some are complaining about Gonzalo Higuain.

I was striving for those kind of deals for years. I am tired of overthinking every f**ing team position and then ending up with likes of Morata, when we could've gotten Džeko for example for short term at low cost, and buy Icardi when the time is right. We are putting our heads through the wall with perfect signings, when sometimes we actually just need good or very good ones.

Really can't wait for it to be official.

If that were us the meltdown over KPB and Paulinho here would have been endless. Those are the signings no one wants here and rightly so. KPB is a decent player but absolutely no fit for Barca whilst Paulinho turned out good but was no way low risk, he was expensive, flopped at the only to pclub he played before, was well over his peak from the look of it and came froma non-competitive league. To splash out 100m for a world class player is waht we should learn from Barcelona's transfe rpolicy.

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If that wear us the meltdown over KPB and Paulinho here would have been endless. Those are the signings no one wants here and rightly so. KPB is a decent player but absolutely no fit for Barca whilst Paulinho turned out good but was no way low risk, he was expensive, flopped at the only to pclub he played before, was well over his peak from the look of it and came froma non-competitive league. To splash out 100m for a world class player is waht we should learn from Barcelona's transfe rpolicy.

I misjudged those players then. But still I would like us to find smarter solutions when it's clear we cannot get our first priority.

al : Document exchange in progress, 35 million in one solution, no compensatory measures

Piatek in Milan, it's closed! 35m cash, no consideration in the deal. Exchange of documents in progress! Via

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

More then likely to be signed at the last day. 

As always with our club that drags everything to the last day. 

Can't expect them to finish something in proper time. 

:lol: I know that's always the case with us but not this time. :doh: 

It's Milan's deal with Genoa for Piatek that is causing the delay here. That needs to happen first before we get Higuain and then allow Morata to go to Atletico.