Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Don't mind the dude...at the reported asking price of Genoa...Milan would be too foolish not to make the move...

yup. 40m and 2m salary per year is a bargain. no idea why genoa are giving him away this cheap. maybe they already know he is a one-season wonder and only scores in clusters vs shit teams like sassulo and lecce

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

yup. 40m and 2m salary per year is a bargain. no idea why genoa are giving him away this cheap

Few weeks back...media were reporting €70m Genoa are going to ask for any club that wants to sign him...right now €40m is a steal...

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I thought Milan would be unable to sign piatek due to FFP @Antonio8

things between milan and genova are not always clear:ph34r:

what i know is that milan is under FFP, and with higuain's loan to chelsea, they sign a -18 mil in their counts (for a six-month-loan!)

I read that leonardo has a meeting with the owner to understand if he can buy or not piatek, and if not, they are considering batshaui's hypothesis (loan) 

6 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

That would force us to buy a new LB as well which would amazing

We either wont or cannot buy shit, every negotiation lately goes haywire. The Pulisic deal is primarily a marketing deal IMHO and supposedly took Marina over A YEAR PLUS to do!.

They have apparently fucked up BOTH Paredes and Barella deals.

I have almost zero faith that if we lose Emerson we will buy one of the only true class LB's who are remotely available

atm there are only seven who are truly class who are even in semi-fantasy-land, available

Lucas Hernandez

Junior Firpo

Ben Chilwell

Alex Telles

José Gayà

then 2 lesser ones

Alejandro Grimaldo

Ferland Mendy 

after those 7, its a BIG drop off

All I have seen is that we are interested in an Emerson clone in Rogerio, another Brasilian LB whom Juve are trying to pawn off on us, basically the same or worse atm as Emerson, although maybe has some potential (he is 21yo, so not some ultra young kid), but is a part time starter on loan at a middling Serie A team (Sassuolo)

WOLVES are trying to get him! Are we really now going after players that teams one year removed from the bloody Championship are chasing?????

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We either wont or cannot buy shit, every negotiation lately goes haywire. The Puisic deal is primarily a marketing deal IMHO and supposedly took Marina over A YEAR PLUS to do!.

They have apparently fucked up BOTH Paredes and Barella deals.

I have almost zero faith that if we lose Emerson we will buy one of the only true class LB's who are remotely available

atm there are only seven who are truly class who are even in semi-fantasy-land, available

Lucas Hernandez

Junior Firpo

Ben Chilwell

Alex Telles

José Gayà

then 2 lesser ones

Alejandro Grimaldo

Ferland Mendy 

after those 7, its a BIG drop off

All I have seen is that we are interested in an Emerson clone in Rogerio, another Brasilian LB whom Juve are trying to pawn off on us, basically the same or worse atm as Emerson, although maybe has some potential (he is 21yo, so not some ultra young kid), but is a part time starter on loan at a middling Serie A team (Sassuolo)

WOLVES are trying to get him! Are we really now going after players that teams one year removed from the bloody Championship are chasing?????

You know what ;they' say mate.

Water finds its own level.

We really do need to set our sights higher or be left behind further.

These clubs smell blood in the water and they're just circling and biting bits off of us.

New 20 - Milan and Genoa have met regarding Piatek but we'll continue talks on Tuesday.. 

Big chance Higuain could not be here in time to be registered for the second leg against Spurs. I love Italian clubs.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If the Piatek deal falls though does that mean no Higs?

Won't fall through, they are playing each other this weekend I think so they've postponed hostilities till it's out of the way. As long as Milan pay up the will be no issue

17 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Won't fall through, they are playing each other this weekend I think so they've postponed hostilities till it's out of the way. As long as Milan pay up the will be no issue

I cannot believe we are not the ones buying Piatek

We are totally helping out a team (Juve) who has CONSTANTLY assfucked us for years

as well as empowering AC Milan

madness:rant: