Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Thing I am finding strange is just why the deal has not gone thru yet after every Tom Dick and Harry supposedly with their ear to the ground said we were just waiting for his medical.

Now we get reports of Juve wanting Emerson in the deal and nothing has been finalized.

Juve are trying to take the piss. They know how desperate we are for a striker and just smell weakness and going to try to get as much as poss out of us they can. Infuriating.

Milan are even playing him.

Surely it has nothing to do with AC M. We are doing the deal with Juve. What would happen if Higs was to get injured today?

Just seems a very strange way to do business.

maybe some things are not clear enough  

juve is not interested in this deal with chelsea, milan is. because milan is not allowed to not buy him in june, after spending 37 mil for a 12 months of loan 

milan will play on monday

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

maybe some things are not clear enough  

juve is not interested in this deal with chelsea, milan is. because milan is not allowed to not buy him in june, after spending 37 mil for a 12 months of loan 

milan will play on monday

Here was the AC Milan deal

Milan will pay €18million (£16.3m) to take Higuain for the season, with an option to then secure his signature on a permanent deal for €36m (£32.6m) thereafter, Juventus confirmed via a document on their official website.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11458381/ac-milan-complete-loan-signing-of-gonzalo-higuain-with-option-to-buy

26 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If he signs and scores the winner against Spurs i will completely lose my shit.

Beer around the living room the lot.

Since he can apparently join tuesday at the earliest, which is past the registration deadline, this sadly wont happen.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Here was the AC Milan deal

Milan will pay €18million (£16.3m) to take Higuain for the season, with an option to then secure his signature on a permanent deal for €36m (£32.6m) thereafter, Juventus confirmed via a document on their official website.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11854/11458381/ac-milan-complete-loan-signing-of-gonzalo-higuain-with-option-to-buy

ok, 18 to juve for the loan. 9 to the player (but you have to consider the double because of italian taxation)

so if they don't buy him in june, they sign -36 mil, and remain without a striker 

I don't know if this has been posted here or not.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/18/5c41c38ce2704ed4668b45cc.html

It gives more insight about the loan conditions. This is Marca so they might not be too reliable but it makes more sense considering Juventus wants to offload the player.

24 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

ok, 18 to juve for the loan. 9 to the player (but you have to consider the double because of italian taxation)

so if they don't buy him in june, they sign -36 mil, and remain without a striker 

They are buying Piątek so they have their striker.

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-agreement-reached-between-ac-milan-and-genoa-for-piate-84797

1 hour ago, lucio said:

i wouldn't be surprised if he can't play, as he wasn't registered before the 1st leg. They often have these kind of rules

He will be eligible to face Spuds as long as he is registered before noon on the 23rd (next Wednesday)

the exact rules

Premier League rules state a club must register a player before midday of the working day before the match in which they wish him to play.

Then Chelsea have to get international clearance from FIFA at least 75 minutes before kick-off of the game. 

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You guys know this Alfredo Pedula is just trolling?

The other day he took pic of two random guys from the back and said Higuain and Sarri in london :D

He knows jackshit about Paredes or Higuain, althrough it looks Higuain is very possible.

nah, i think Pedulla is getting a little better with our news.  He is definitely friendly with Sarri and that Ramadani agent

I think the picture he posted was showing London, as if to say Sarri and Higuain back working together again

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

yes because chelsea takes higuain now, so they will lose 18 + piatek's price (I guess 45 mil + 2 to the player for 5 years, so 55:5 he will cost 11 per year, and they will earn 7 mil this year) 

but they lose a champion and take a gamble

15 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

yes because chelsea takes higuain now, so they will lose 18 + piatek's price (I guess 45 mil + 2 to the player for 5 years, so 55:5 he will cost 11 per year, and they will earn 7 mil this year) 

but they lose a champion and take a gamble

Looks like AC Milan are only paying £32m for Piatek. Looks like there are performance bonuses as well.

https://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-milan/sky-piatek-al-milan-per-35-mln-piu-bonus-halilovic-cerca-l-accordo-col-genoa-piu-difficile-bertolacci-321168

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Looks like AC Milan are only paying £32m for Piatek. Looks like there are performance bonuses as well.

https://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-milan/sky-piatek-al-milan-per-35-mln-piu-bonus-halilovic-cerca-l-accordo-col-genoa-piu-difficile-bertolacci-321168

in few days we'll know more

the fact is that chelsea is buying a champion, at good economic conditions 

12 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You guys know this Alfredo Pedula is just trolling?

The other day he took pic of two random guys from the back and said Higuain and Sarri in london :D

He knows jackshit about Paredes or Higuain, althrough it looks Higuain is very possible.

Correct also didn't there used to be a list of sources that were frowned upon in here. People put the most dubious sources on here now. Hence why everyone has a meltdown when footballnews247 or transferhubcentral report nonsense