Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the logic being used to buy Giroud, that he can’t be any worse than Morata.

Now basically the same argument Higuain can’t be any worse than Giroud and Morata. 

Really enough with the band aid signings, need to address the issue. 

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Remember the logic being used to buy Giroud, that he can’t be any worse than Morata.

Now basically the same argument Higuain can’t be any worse than Giroud and Morata. 

Really enough with the band aid signings, need to address the issue. 

That's my problem with Sarri because he is sole leader behind this move...why can't we go for a very young striker that has world class abilities...Jovic/Piatek/Werner... atleast one of those potential world class strikers...so we solve this striking issues once and for all...

5 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

What a joke, fuck Juventus and their demands, one of the worst teams to deal with, cunts, im tired of these italian teams and their hardball tactics

Cuadrado deal springs to mind... mafia style agreement went on there ! 

Giroud was never considered as a direct and immediate replacement for Morata. He was brought in to rotate and compete with him.

Higuain would come in as the undisputed #1 option.

I knew this deal would never work out the way we wanted it.  Juve will never offer us a deal that works for us.  They aren't stupid, this is a way they can get rid of him.  We can't saddle ourselves with buying him.  It would be like shooting ourselves in the foot with a bazooka.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

would rather sign this Daigne guy for 20m than Higuain on any permanent deal. But the board seems hellbent on either Wilson or Higuain... I will never understand those lunatics.

it's Sarri who wants Higuain.  If Higuain can get anywhere near the Napoli form under Sarri we will be loving it

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Thats a 19yo to 25yo Higuain. He is not remotely that player anymore. He turns 32 in midseason next year and has serious fitness issues.

His league goal totals the last 3 and a half years,  and one goal, all comps, since October.

Dont know why him between 19-25 is being discussed.

He had the best season of his career under Sarri 3 years ago and is better than what we have as well as being a proven goalscorer at every level. Fitness issues? Hes has apparently had them his whole career but its probably more because he is not naturally fit athletic guy, like a Ronaldo or whoever.

Also whoever posted the sitter video v Germany, so what? watch Lewandowski, hes missed sitters, Cavanis missed sitters, Suarez missed sitters... these things happen. But these guys numbers are consistent. Same as Higuain. 

Again, reading this thread, it would seem like the Pulisic deal, another case of  guy written off and deemed not good enough before even potentially pulling the shirt on. Lets just perceviere wirh Morata, Giroud and Hazard as a false 9 then because its clear and was in the summer, Higuain was top of Sarris list like Jorginho.

Lets not forget Juve only sold Higuain to comply with FFP after the Ronaldo deal. Now there's talk of them having to consider selling Dybala because Higuain potentially wont be staying at Milan for them to exercise the obligation to buy.

Sure 1 goal since October but in the last 3 or 4 seasons that is a lot of goals.

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dont know why him between 19-25 is being discussed.

He had the best season of his career under Sarri 3 years ago and is better than what we have as well as being a proven goalscorer at every level. Fitness issues? Hes has apparently had them his whole career but its probably more because he is not naturally fit athletic guy, like a Ronaldo or whoever.

Also whoever posted the sitter video v Germany, so what? watch Lewandowski, hes missed sitters, Cavanis missed sitters, Suarez missed sitters... these things happen. But these guys numbers are consistent. Same as Higuain. 

Again, reading this thread, it would seem like the Pulisic deal, another case of  guy written off and deemed not good enough before even potentially pulling the shirt on. Lets just perceviere wirh Morata, Giroud and Hazard as a false 9 then because its clear and was in the summer, Higuain was top of Sarris list like Jorginho.

Lets not forget Juve only sold Higuain to comply with FFP after the Ronaldo deal. Now there's talk of them having to consider selling Dybala because Higuain potentially wont be staying at Milan for them to exercise the obligation to buy.

Sure 1 goal since October but in the last 3 or 4 seasons that is a lot of goals.

He is on a massive decline slope, and why the hell should we bail out those Juve cunts who have consistently fucked us hard over the years.

I am fine with a six month loan, but hell no to a perm buy deal, that is madness. It goes beyond madness when the total price is £54m.

As for Sarri's judgement of players, that is a seriously debatable thing.

He rates Alonso as close to best LB in Europe, that is just dottish (a Bajan sland word for stupid) as hell, as well as calling Willian irreplaceable.

Not buying Higuain as some angel of salvation.

He is close to being spent goods.

Personally I think he is the best choice SHORT TERM aka until this season is over. But a buy out option in the summer of 2020? Like a few months before he turns 33? Have to admit I don't see the logic behind all this and smells like bs if you ask me. I mean I know this board has this habit for a lot of fuck ups lately but surely they can't be that dumb can they?