Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah but 35m is peanuts and maybe they fund it with a sale. Btw is Piatek now available or not?

only suso could bring them some money 

preziosi (genoa's president) has declared that piatek will stay until june = with 50-60 mil he sells him to anyone :D

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Granovskaia prepared to play waiting game in Chelsea transfer, wants 18-month loan terms reduced

http://sportwitness.co.uk/granovskaia-prepared-play-waiting-game-chelsea-transfer-wants-18-month-loan-terms-reduced/

Yeah that's what to do, play the waiting game! I mean we've only arsenal and spurs coming up and we've seen how well we play with no striker. But let's wait longer, drop more points, exit the cup. All worth it if we can save a few million. Fuck sake we make multi millions from player sales. Just get him or whoever in and get on with it

3 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Yeah that's what to do, play the waiting game! I mean we've only arsenal and spurs coming up and we've seen how well we play with no striker. But let's wait longer, drop more points, exit the cup. All worth it if we can save a few million. Fuck sake we make multi millions from player sales. Just get him or whoever in and get on with it

She's an accountant and her job is to make the excel spreadsheets look as nice as possible. What happens on the pitch doesn't interest her lmao

4 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Striker or no striker a cup exit would be an embarrassment I tell you there is no excuse at home no matter is Giroud leading the line or Hazard false 9 again. Spurs is going to miss Kane and Son, we simply can't let getting kicked out by a midfield of Harry Winks and Sissoko 

47 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hiding Nutellas jesus has the sun got nothing more exciting regarding tbe transfer? Glad im not a pro footballer my eating habits would be fairly exposed 😂

While I hear what you say he is a millionaire footballer and his body is his tool. If he can;t look after it he will not be as good.

28 minutes ago, mccg said:

Granovskaia prepared to play waiting game in Chelsea transfer, wants 18-month loan terms reduced

http://sportwitness.co.uk/granovskaia-prepared-play-waiting-game-chelsea-transfer-wants-18-month-loan-terms-reduced/

There is 3 parties involved here, loads of conditions and clauses to sort that suite everyone, I certainly wouldn't like to think it was me dealing with all that.

Whilst we want it to happen now we have to just wait and see, it's not in our control. I think we will get him.

15 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Alonso is better in what aspect?

Better tactically, defensively, technically, aerielly.... Emerson is faster than Alonso and better at taking people on in 1v1s thats about it. Everything else he is inferior. If Alonso wasnt Alonso people would complain about how poor our back up LB is and thats a fact.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Better tactically, defensively, technically, aerielly.... Emerson is faster than Alonso and better at taking people on in 1v1s thats about it. Everything else he is inferior. If Alonso wasnt Alonso people would complain about how poor our back up LB is and thats a fact.

The fact that Sarri has been using Emerson as makeshift left winger in certain games speaks volumes about how highly he regards Emerson's defensive abilities. And Sarri is the guy who always goes for like for like substitutions, he would never use LB as LW as a more defensive option so he genuinely thinks Emerson's defending as about as good as Willian's. The guy has no future here

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

To be fair Emerson has never been given an extended run in the side. It could actually help him. He hasn't really played much football in almost 3 years since his ACL and some of his weaknesses can be fixed by game time. Things like positioning. H e has all the other attributes to be a decent if not great LB

Just now, !Hazard! said:

The fact that Sarri has been using Emerson as makeshift left winger in certain games speaks volumes about how highly he regards Emerson's defensive abilities. And Sarri is the guy who always goes for like for like substitutions, he would never use LB as LW as a more defensive option so he genuinely thinks Emerson's defending as about as good as Willian's. The guy has no future here

Precisely but folk are under the illusion that hes better than Alonso because they dont like Alonso, who as average as he can be is well ahead of Emerson. Same with every RW in history being better than Willian because they dont like Willian. 

We can't really lose out with an 18 month loan.

Morata will likely leave to make way for him and Giroud will likely leave in the summer when his contract expires, meaning we will sign a new striker regardless of how well Higs does.

If he flops/underwhelmes we will sign a new striker and he will see out his time here as a squad player and if he's a success he will be an excellent safety net just incase the new striker doesn't do well or needs time to settle.

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

To be fair Emerson has never been given an extended run in the side. It could actually help him. He hasn't really played much football in almost 3 years since his ACL and some of his weaknesses can be fixed by game time. Things like positioning. H e has all the other attributes to be a decent if not great LB

Great LB but hes looked defensively susprct almost everytime hes been involved here this season? If Alonso played as badly as Emerson did v Derby I would of hated to see the thread on here. Emerson was awful. 

If people are here rating alonso above Emerson...it's no wonder we are struggling for top 4 place in the league...definition of everything antithetical to Sarriball yet even the Chimney manager plays despite how shit and terrible he is....