Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We can't really lose out with an 18 month loan.

Morata will likely leave to make way for him and Giroud will likely leave in the summer when his contract expires, meaning we will sign a new striker regardless of how well Higs does.

If he flops/underwhelmes we will sign a new striker and he will see out his time here as a squad player and if he's a success he will be an excellent safety net just in case the new striker doesn't do well or needs time to settle.

perfect :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Better tactically, defensively, technically, aerielly.... Emerson is faster than Alonso and better at taking people on in 1v1s thats about it. Everything else he is inferior. 

Please come up with better opinion.

How can anyone can think Alonso is better technically; Emerson has better touch, dribbling, passing, and crossing. The only thing i would give a nod to Alonso is shooting technique. 

Emerson track record defensively is quite good, he got a reputation as a two way FB at Roma. While on the other hand Alonso is a shit defender and that has been on display for multiple years, Sarri has placed his best attacking player out of position so Willian can cover him. 

19 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great LB but hes looked defensively susprct almost everytime hes been involved here this season? If Alonso played as badly as Emerson did v Derby I would of hated to see the thread on here. Emerson was awful. 

Thats why I said he needs a run of games, whether here or not. He has the tools to be a good LB. His not played much football in 2/3 years. The defensive awareness can improve with game time, as his confidence grows. 

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Please come up with better opinion.

1)between alonso and emerson sarri always choose alonso

2)between alonso and emerson conte always chose alonso (emerson who? cit)

3)emerson was a sub even in roma (kolarov at the age of 250 years was better) 

Some of the comments on this post are hilarious.... just out of interest who do you guys actually think we can in in January window specially a striker. What I've worked out been on this forum is some of you will never be happy. Hazard is best thing since slice bread next match he's fucking shit greedy cunt needs to leave.... sarri  we need sarri the football here will be amazing... loses some games OMFG sarri is so one minded he needs to go I mean come on guys some of you need to get a fucking grip wake up. This guy is better than morata  and giroud combined fact... o but he's a fatty  ye so was Wayne Rooney still didn't stop the cunt from smashing goals in for fun did it geeeez

6 hours ago, 0007 said:

If this is true, we are truly doomed. We don't have enough time to negotiate a deal with another striker unless we overpay for fucking Callum Wilson. 

You assume that we are talking to no one else. Big assumption. 

59 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Precisely but folk are under the illusion that hes better than Alonso because they dont like Alonso, who as average as he can be is well ahead of Emerson. Same with every RW in history being better than Willian because they dont like Willian. 

I think all 3 are pure shit. I can think of 20 RWers maybe 30 I rate over Willian. One is on the team already, but is ageing fast.

I don't think Emerson is better, and that really IS damning of him, as Alonso is our worst starter.

We will never again win shit with those 2 (Willian and Alonso) starting, and Emerson is not the answer either.

Chilwell, Firpo, Telles. Pick one, buy one. Sell Emerson, perma bench Alonso, use him like we use Emerson now. I would rather sell both tbh. Shame we don't have a Reece James level young LB to backup Firpo or Chilwell or Telles.

38 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Some of the comments on this post are hilarious.... just out of interest who do you guys actually think we can in in January window specially a striker. What I've worked out been on this forum is some of you will never be happy. Hazard is best thing since slice bread next match he's fucking shit greedy cunt needs to leave.... sarri  we need sarri the football here will be amazing... loses some games OMFG sarri is so one minded he needs to go I mean come on guys some of you need to get a fucking grip wake up. This guy is better than morata  and giroud combined fact... o but he's a fatty  ye so was Wayne Rooney still didn't stop the cunt from smashing goals in for fun did it geeeez

League goals the last 3 and galf seasons

One goal, all comps, since October.

Yep, he will be our saviour. 

Rooney was a poor example btw, as he was never never as fat as Higs has gotten at many times AND even more germane, he was spent and shit when he was same age as Higs is now.

I still just dont understand this logic

Exclusive: AC Milan’s Piatek bid ready, all the details

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-ac-milan-s-piatek-bid-ready-all-the-details-64753

Chelsea transfer news: AC Milan closing in on Higuain replacement in huge Sarri boost

AC MILAN are reportedly closing in on Genoa star Krzysztof Piatek in a move that could have huge repercussions for Chelsea.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1072686/Chelsea-transfer-news-Gonzalo-Higuain-Maurizio-Sarri-Krzysztof-Piatek-AC-Milan

23 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

that 36 was his last season with sarri 

And? He was 27, 28 then, not 32 in middle of next season. This is a desperation mode bad signing unless it is a loan with zero obligation to buy.

We are slowly becoming Evertonian in outlook. Added bonus of now we supposedly are going to buy/swap (Emerson, who is worth triple in market value than the target) for yet another middling Brasilian left back, of course from Juve, the on-loan (to Sassuolo, where he isnt even a full-time starter) Rogerio.

I am at wit's end with the board.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I still just dont understand this logic

Exclusive: AC Milan’s Piatek bid ready, all the details

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-ac-milan-s-piatek-bid-ready-all-the-details-64753

Chelsea transfer news: AC Milan closing in on Higuain replacement in huge Sarri boost

AC MILAN are reportedly closing in on Genoa star Krzysztof Piatek in a move that could have huge repercussions for Chelsea.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1072686/Chelsea-transfer-news-Gonzalo-Higuain-Maurizio-Sarri-Krzysztof-Piatek-AC-Milan

Jesus fucking christ. My dark mood grows ever deeper.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jesus fucking christ. My dark mood grows ever deeper.

You know owt about Gelsom Martins?

I see that if Morata goes to AM that they will have to shift some players to pay his wages/

One coming up is him?

Ive seen reports saying he is the next Ronaldo. But nowt stands out that I can see.

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You know owt about Gelsom Martins?

I see that if Morata goes to AM that they will have to shift some players to pay his wages/

One coming up is him?

Ive seen reports saying he is the next Ronaldo. But nowt stands out that I can see.

He is a massive meh. Not thrilled at all to here his name mentioned. ONE goal so far this year. Another right footed RW. He would be a good signing for Everton or West Ham or Leicester or Watford.

The only thing Gelson Martins has in common with CR7 is that they are both Portuguese.

My god we are falling down the ambition table and into a mid-table pit.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He is a massive meh. Not thrilled at all to here his name mentioned. ONE goal so far this year. Another right footed RW. He would be a good signing for Everton or West Ham or Leicester or Watford.

The only thing Gelson Martins has in common with CR7 is that they are both Portuguese.

My god we are falling down the ambition table and into a mid-table pit.

Not seen him linked to us mate.

Just I was thinking IF Morats off to AM who could we look at for swaps that THEY would let go, And I saw that Poch was looking at him

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not seen him linked to us mate.

Just I was thinking IF Morats off to AM who could we look at for swaps that THEY would let go, And I saw that Poch was looking at him

We should have tried to swap for Thomas Lemar. Maybe some cash added to grease the gears.

If we don't get a Higuain at this point, watching Morata, Giroud, and the false 9 limp through the rest of the season struggling to score will be the death of me. 

For fucks sake, Arsenal appear to be in turmoil and we can end their season essentially if we beat them this weekend. Spuds will be without the striker that utterly carries them for ages and their next best scorer for weeks. This is the perfect time to capitalize on the situation and bringing in a goal scorer.