Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Watford have huge players, instead of us keeping the ball on the ground and passing around them, we're trying to compete for who is better at hoofed balls in the air :doh:

We're hoofing the ball because we're not good enough to do anything better. Plus ca change.

Surprise, surprise, a player trying to get Diego sent off.

Other than the last 10 or so minutes of that half we were embarrassing. Utterly dominated up until then by bloody Watford.

Mikel is offering literally nothing to this game. May as well take him out. When we actually do play with the ball at our feet and get into decent positions all of our attackers are playing well. Hazard would be mighty effective against this lot.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

Bring on Hazard as soon as second half starts please. Can't watch this dross for much longer. Oscar has been decent out there so keep him on and drop Mikel/Matic.

Traore is the man I want on. We won't get anything tonight if we have to play with 10 men. We may not get anything anyway but we definitely won't playing a man short.

2 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

Just play azpi RB and baba LB 

its not fucking difficult! Ivanovic is clearly shit 

Baba has not played well not even okay for us whenever he has played. I know Ivanovic should be replaced but Baba is no replacement

Let's face the truth here. We are an average mid table team and nowhere near the elite teams of Europe. I am facing the truth and accepting it. Time to rebuild and maybe look at a title challenge in a few years..

2 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Baba has not played well not even okay for us whenever he has played. I know Ivanovic should be replaced but Baba is no replacement

Have you seen the game against Dons? It was world-class performance, especialy in attackm or when we played Kiev, he kept Yarmalenko in his pocket.