Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Traore is the man I want on. We won't get anything tonight if we have to play with 10 men. We may not get anything anyway but we definitely won't playing a man short.

Highly unlikely to happen though. It is as the commentators were saying though, this is a game where the way Watford set up we should be exploiting there flanks and we are not doing this by having two right footed players on the left. Baba and Hazard would really trouble Watford on the left but that will never happen. But BT commentators were spot on there. We really could be helping ourselves if we had Hazard and Baba combo. Just hope to see Hazard on because this has been dire.

Just now, Parky said:

Let's face the truth here. We are an average mid table team and nowhere near the elite teams of Europe. I am facing the truth and accepting it. Time to rebuild and maybe look at a title challenge in a few years..

Maybe you should see the truth, we still have Hazard, Costa, Willian Azpilicueta etc and we still have the pl title. Kinda guarantees a position in elite teams of Europe

Another typical Chelsea shitfest tonight! Watford tearing us a new arsehole out there, especially with players like Deeney, Jurado and Ighalo.

Oscar and Matic have pretty much been the worst players on the pitch for me. Their tactical ethic has been zero and their passing/zonal marking has been awful! 

You know what, Chelsea are so poor in the first half of any game that I refuse to watch the first half of any of our games from now on, because we always play like we couldn't be bothered to turn up!! It's frustrating! 

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

Let's face the truth here. We are an average mid table team and nowhere near the elite teams of Europe. I am facing the truth and accepting it. Time to rebuild and maybe look at a title challenge in a few years..

This is the sad reality. We are where we are because we are just a badly constructed team with very little genuine talent in the team.

Being outplayed by Watford and unable to build anything of value. Ivanovic is the embodiment of this team.

6 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Baba has not played well not even okay for us whenever he has played. I know Ivanovic should be replaced but Baba is no replacement

Oh my god, this misconception that Baba is worse than Ivanovic needs to stop, it is complete and utter dross. Baba 'has not even played okay for us'? This just shows you don't know what the hell you're talking about, probably never even seen him play for us. I am seriously starting to think that the only reason that handicap on the right side is undroppable is because he speaks Russian and is close to Roman. It is destroying our team.

7 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Have you seen the game against Dons? It was world-class performance, especialy in attackm or when we played Kiev, he kept Yarmalenko in his pocket.

It was against MK Dons. Did you see their defense? It was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen.

Can't believe Baba did not get a chance in this game but we rather keep old donkeys at RB. I think I will have to accept Ivanovic will never be dropped unless he's injured. 

Oscar needs to stop playing like his in a Brazilian street football game. Stop with your trick moves and flicks they don't work you stupid fool. I seriously think Oscars IQ is very low maybe in the 80-90's..

5 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

Have you seen the game against Dons? It was world-class performance, especialy in attackm or when we played Kiev, he kept Yarmalenko in his pocket.

well, you can see how much of a challenge that was . How about the match against Aston Villa, he was so poor