Watford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, manpe said:

0-3 here we come. (first time I'm this optimistic this season)

Courtois

Azpi - Zouma - Terry - Baba

Mikel - Matic

Willian - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

dropping oscar after at hattrick?

I think we can win this away match. We will score 2 or more goals IMO and focus on not conceding more than 1 goal to win.  I also feel Hazard and Costa will score today.

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Baba

RLC  - Mikel -  Matic

Willian   - Costa -  Hazard

Kind of funny that we'll be within 3 points of Liverpool if we win this. Even at our absolute worst we'll probably still finish ahead of those bastards. :D

I really wish this was at home, though. The confidence has to be really high in the team and if this were at home the players would feed off the energy of the stadium and blow Watford away I think. Nervous about it at their place.

Watford showed that they can be a real pain in the ass this season. Especially on their gorund where they'll be boosted by their home support. They made some good transfers this winter with he intention of keeping their place in PL and they are in more than comfortable position in the league to think this way.
It'll be tough game and we could win it if we show strong defence and cool in attack. I don't expect many changes in the team from the game on Sunday. If Willian isn't fit, we will probably start with the same players in attacking position.(Hazard,Fabregas,Oscar and Costa) In mid I expect Mikel and Matic partnership and in def the changes will be Azpi for Baba and Zouma to Cahill, althought I'd be more than happy to see Baba getting a run of games.
Hope for a good game from Hazard, Costa and our defence and we have a big chance to get our second victory in a row for the first time this season.

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Baba

RLC  - Mikel -  Matic

Willian   - Costa -  Hazard

I wouldn't have said it a month ago or so, but Fabregas needs to play. In form he is integral as no one else in our midfield can pass and most importantly feed Costa.

Not entirely optimistic. We have some momentum but we always find a way to bottle it this season. Watford away shouldn't be an easy game for a team in our position. Let's hope i am wrong.

Comfortable win for me.

Despite some limitations in the squad, Watform is hardly a challenge and with the key players (Diego and Eden) returning to form, we've become dangerous.

These squad/team limitations will certainly hold us against the top dogs, but reckon not against Watford.

Obviously anything can happen in football - e.g. a red card early on changes everything as it did against Arsenal.