Jase

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pizy said:

Hazard!? :(

How does he not start if he's fit? 

Hey may not be 100%. I remember him in some discomfort after a challenge made on him on Sunday. It's best to play it safe.

I think it's a good line up if you think about it. Our more solid displays of late have come from a mikel- matic

Fabregas

line up, and if Oscar can perform again with Costa and Willian then it's ideal and if we don't have to use hazard then great we don't want him to get injured again.

keep positive guys ktbffh 

It's not a bad lineup, but 2 DM's against Watford? We should have set out with great pace and trickery from wide areas and really blitzed them. Hazard and Willian.

Can see this being a slow start with them containing us defensively due to lack of width and pace.

It's not a bad lineup, but 2 DM's against Watford? We should have set out with great pace and trickery from wide areas and really blitzed them. Hazard and Willian.

Can see this being a slow start with them containing us defensively due to lack of width and pace.

Thinking the same thing. Not a fan of Mikel and Matic both starting. Just hope the front 4 work their magic. Bit surprised Hazard ain't starting TBH

18 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

We have beat Arsenal with this lineup,so what's the problem now?

You answered yourself. That was a lineup we should be using against Arsenal because they are title contenders. Watford, are good but we are better.than them. I still think we will win as I trust Hiddink but just seems too conservative but like you said we beat Arsenal with this lineup however I could understand that then because they were always going to look to control the game and get Ozil on the balla nd we were set up to counter. We did dominate the game throughout. Anyway, hopefully the plan works.