MK Dons v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait for another goal to go up 3 before ringing in the changes. 

You just never know with our defense these days. Couple of flukey goals like their first half one and its nervy.

3 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

We stay winning.

That's wrong. Swansea game was in January.

He didn't score a hat-trick then, it was Oscar X2 Costa X2 and Shuerrle if my memory is good. 

He did on the revese fixture a few months earlier tho, the one Opta are talking about.

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Listening to Mark Lawrenson is like having the grumpiest fucker in the care home I work at commentating. Absolute miserable cretin. Pension him off BBC. Like listening to paint dry. 

He can be funny at times. Laughed out loud when he said him and Hansen held hands on the street like JT and Ivanovic were doing. And he has been very complimentry of our dominance today.

Just now, Styles said:

He can be funny at times. Laughed out loud when he said him and Hansen held hands on the street like JT and Ivanovic were doing,

Or his burial of that centre half for MK Dons, saying 'he's not really a player'. Ouch. 

8 minutes ago, Barbara said:

The best part of it. Haven't seen either smiling like that for a while, it means the world to me

Check the pictures in the Pato thread. The guys look genuinely happy in training, I haven't seen them like that in ages.

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Or his burial of that centre half for MK Dons, saying 'he's not really a player'. Ouch. 

Tbf, he was trying to say that he wasn't a ball-playing CB. He didn't mean in the literal sense that the guy is not a player and is some random who just walked onto the pitch.