• Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its probably been mentioned a bunch of times already but how solid did our midfield look without Fabregas? Matic was man of the match for me in large part because he wasn't being dragged all over the pitch filling the holes Cesc usually leaves.

That was without question the most complete game we've played all season, front to back we were brilliant. Costa is suffering from low confidence but put forth the right effort whike he was out there.

Yo dude stop with the hate and calm down. I see you everyday bragging about going to games and shit. Frankly it's becoming cringeworthy. Just because you're going to games doesn't make you a king. I'd have gone to games, too, had I lived in London lol. Chelsea Football Club is an international brand right now, it does not belong to the Londoners or to the loyal fans that have been there pre Abramovich so stop with this nonsense. We're all entitled to an opinion, whether you like it or not. Some of us might not live in the UK, but stay calm, we're investing enough money in Chelsea related articles, trips to London once or twice a year and so on.

You just dont get it do you.

Its not bragging at all....but the point is you indicated you would have rather we lost .....ridiculous.

And all I indicated was that the match going crowd would have disagreed.

so get back on track with the point you were making originally, even though it is contentious.

nothing to do with hate etc......have a word with yourself

P.S.

Yes...I had mentioned this match and supporters quite a lot from Saturday to Wednesday and for good reason.

Everything was a bit flat during and after Bournemouth. Helping out with supporter initiatives and advertising the fact we want the ground as 1 getting behind the team to give them a lift.

So. forums and media outlets such as Facebook and twitter etc were targeted to let Chelsea fans know what was happening.

As proven last night...it worked and was appreciated by Chelsea staff and non match going fans watching in TV

With matic suspended expect to see mikelinho in the next round. I rate him higher than cesc. They are both useless offensively but at least mikel is good in defence

Both are slow and paralyse our midfield if played with Matic... with Ramires however that's not a problem. I actually think Mikel is a good squad player, tbh, despite not being starting quality.

Now if Ivanovic was dropped in the future with Azpiculetta slotting in at right-back, I would expect more of such performances and results.

Talking about Ivanovic, I thought his crossing was better than usual. They were actually somewhat dangerous.

Liked the urgency in the game ... everyone knew for the FIRST time this season what is at stake and they were driven towards it ... I thought we might just draw the game by being defensive but we really went for the kill and EARNED the win in the end. Hoping we keep that intensity and tempo up and Top 5 can be a possibility ....

Good game from long time...

Our first goal was so lucky(how costa could miss it?) but in second half we just dominated(lol how long i didnt use this word to describe our game) them. And we scored goal from open game :D

Sometimes it looked like old Chelsea backs....

I 'm not happy with Costa.

He seems to keep missing the simplest of chances. He actually missed the first goal and then the billiard ball collision favoured us.

He plays up front so once in a blue moon he finds the net.

I 'm afraid I consider him now the no 1 reason for our problems. There are reasons no 2, 3, 4, 5 ... of course - he could n't be the only one.

Against Bournemouth for instance why did n't we score at least one before they scored ? Where is our high caliber striker ?

I 've seen it before. High profile transfers failing to deliver and Torres was n't one of them imho. Sevchenko is the typical example. Falcao from Monaco to United, but we know the reason for that. Greaves to AC Milan in the old years.