Massacre In Paris

Spike

guys please watch this. BPEarthWatch on YOUTUBE is very trustable and he knows the things i know.
read the all comments section of this video : https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=S901GYX5zHY
The Fall of France/NWO Take Over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S901GYX5zHY

video length - 5:58

Published on Nov 18, 2015
French Cabinet to debate emergency powers!
A French Cabinet meeting Wednesday considered extending the state of emergency to three months, which would mean changing the country's constitution.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Mate you need to get your info from other sources. I know the corporate media is often full of shit, but this conspiratorial nonsense is spawn by paranoid attention seekers with too much time on their hands.

Ironic that France gave the Statue of Liberty to the US. No disrespect, but I think one day you will realise this NWO order stuff is embarassing.

Don't know if my word means anything but trust me, a lot of those are badly photoshopped. This one's probably the most well-known fake.

About 95% of all those refugee/ISIS figher pics are fakes as far as I can tell.

A point that can't be stressed enough. Even prior to Paris attacks there were blatant photoshopped images appearing and even more sickening, wrong interpretations of images that hadn't been doctored.

So US airforce whistleblowers saying what anyone who pays any attention to the region knows and what the media refuses to report: Drone strikes are the major recruitment tool for ISIS: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers

But of course that won't even be debated because the corporates that make drones have very strong lobbies in the US and across Europe and they make A LOT of money (from taxpayers I might add) for a few 'important' people...

Really politicians' statements about stopping ISIS at all costs (or really most statements in general) should come with an asterisk at the end and below it should read: *does not apply to cases that may conflict with concentrated private and corporate interest.

So US airforce whistleblowers saying what anyone who pays any attention to the region knows and what the media refuses to report: Drone strikes are the major recruitment tool for ISIS: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/18/obama-drone-war-isis-recruitment-tool-air-force-whistleblowers

But of course that won't even be debated because the corporates that make drones have very strong lobbies in the US and across Europe and they make A LOT of money (from taxpayers I might add) for a few 'important' people...

Really politicians' statements about stopping ISIS at all costs (or really most statements in general) should come with an asterisk at the end and below it should read: *does not apply to cases that may conflict with concentrated private and corporate interest.

That would only make sense if ISIS did not killed Christians.

It's just their believes that makes them out like that and kill people for no good reason.

what's that video about, the ex-gamer who was fired around the same time a threat went out earlier this year; he's in a mask and the video has screaming throughout it, pictures of real murders, a brush impaled up a woman's vagina, pictures of book covers, and finally morse code that's already been cracked for the most part, just letting everyone know there'll be "3" in 2015

there was a topic on reddit about it, but i can't find the original one

who else has seen it

That would only make sense if ISIS did not killed Christians.

It's just their believes that makes them out like that and kill people for no good reason.

I have no idea what you're talking about. ISIS kill everyone, but mostly Muslims.

If you think that beliefs make people want to blow themselves up, then you lack basic understanding of human beings let alone the politics, sociology, psychology...etc. behind phenomena like ISIS.

Anyway, what these ex-airforce soldiers are saying is not all controversial. I don't think it's even debatable. Yemen is obviously prime example but it's true everywhere. And of course it is. When your innocent loved ones are randomly murdered, eecially outside of a war zone, you're going to want revenge. It's basic logic.

I have no idea what you're talking about. ISIS kill everyone, but mostly Muslims.

If you think that beliefs make people want to blow themselves up, then you lack basic understanding of human beings let alone the politics, sociology, psychology...etc. behind phenomena like ISIS.

Anyway, what these ex-airforce soldiers are saying is not all controversial. I don't think it's even debatable. Yemen is obviously prime example but it's true everywhere. And of course it is. When your innocent loved ones are randomly murdered, eecially outside of a war zone, you're going to want revenge. It's basic logic.

Keep safe mate. I thought they targeted anyone who doesn't believe in their way of life. They are also targeting the west who are attacking them with bombs.

They attacked Yola I believe a few days ago and they claim the UK / US is the next target. We've got full security and armed coppers all over the place now. But yeah keep safe as it's worse in the east in my opinion as they are taking up territory.

Found this interesting article from the New York Times about Abaaoud, the alleged mastermind of the attack, from ten months ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/world/europe/belgium-confronts-the-jihadist-danger-within.html

Obviously he's a Belgian citizen, but also he was never religious, never went to a mosque according to his sister, even went to Catholic school and has been suspected of plotting terrorist attacks for at least an entire year during which he has gone to Syria and back to Belgium several times without being arrested! What a monumental fuck up by the police and 'intelligence' agencies!

Found this interesting article from the New York Times about Abaaoud, the alleged mastermind of the attack, from ten months ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/world/europe/belgium-confronts-the-jihadist-danger-within.html

Obviously he's a Belgian citizen, but also he was never religious, never went to a mosque according to his sister, even went to Catholic school and has been suspected of plotting terrorist attacks for at least an entire year during which he has gone to Syria and back to Belgium several times without being arrested! What a monumental fuck up by the police and 'intelligence' agencies!

But but but what about #closetheborders and #arrestMuslims, #nukethemall?

Fanatical Islam is a strange cult.

It does n't follow the usual socio-political patterns we know of.

Consider a Greek person who goes to live in the UK. The typical such person is an Anglophile, probably celebrated it when 'pool won the champions league with the 3-3 draw against AC Milan. One who goes to France is Franco-phile, Italo-phile, Espania-phile and so on.
The agents of international communism were always hard at work to ghetto-ize such persons and make them into bombists, aided and abetted in this by the local right wing extremists but the effect was minimal.
With muslims it's different and the "allah-u-akbar" cult seems to be going places. It's not 100% the dominant cult but it is strong.

This is why the Bin Laden followers are making such noise, whereas the corresponding Baader Meinhoff followers and similar are all but gone. If at least their base in Syria-Iraq could be destroyed.

But but but what about #closetheborders and #arrestMuslims, #nukethemall?

There's actually more. This is regarding the girl who allegedly blew herself up during the raid that killed Abaaoud: Suicide bomber was a party girl who hung out with drug dealers

So far, it's looking a lot more like a group of small criminals who joined ISIS for power and chaos.

If ISIS were clever they pretend to be Anonymous and leak information about 'attacks' on certain areas and then attack other areas in the smokescreen.

If ISIS were clever they pretend to be Anonymous and leak information about 'attacks' on certain areas and then attack other areas in the smokescreen.

That's what i was thinking. Cause confusion, misleading is a motherfucker. They could be accidentally leaving information for Anon. To find. Misinformation is a great tool. Because it floods and causes confusion. Making your opponent go one direction chasing ghosts. While you can set them up for a trap. Or attack someplace else.