Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

Jack Butland is quickly becoming one of the best goalies in the European top flight. Despite there is no output, we are playing with decent pace and intensity tho.

btw Charlie Adam is an absolute tool. He is so out of shape, his beer belly is bigger than that of my 78 y.o. grandpa. No wonder he comes into a challenge with a week delay. And when he does he compensates his lack of sharpeness with completely unnecessary and brutal fouls.

oh no pls not Willian. injured himself without contact, that is always nasty

CHUUUUUUBBY CHARLIE ADAM

CHUUUUUUBBY CHARLIE ADAM

CHUUUUUUBBY CHARLIE ADAM

CHUBBY CHARLIE ADAM!!!!!!!

guess what tune that's too?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay notes:

- Fucking hate Stoke and Niall Quinn in equal measure,

- The three behind the striker are our first choice, Oscar and his slow down play should be nowhere near.

- Hazard, Willian and Pedro looking good, happy for Pedro in particular.

- Costa doing his best Torres impression, hanging around anywhere but the middle, unlucky not to score though.

- Baba having a torrid time but Shaqiri is a quality player, he will learn from this.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

Completely disagree about "3 behind the striker".

Pedro should not even be a Chelsea player at this point, and his 1st half performance was far from convincing or anything special in my books.

Hazard tried, tried, tried, tried, but at the end of the day nothing was produced from his effort and he managed to end attacking opportunities with bad decisions.

Only Willian at this point should be a "first choice",

I don't know I feel we're playing near our maximum at the moment. Intensity is good, approach is good. But when you don't have a single clue about attacking play it is what it is. HAVE YOU SEEN WILLIAN, MATIC, PEDRO with the ball ? They take ages to make a move, they have to think over what they're doing next, ffs that should be automatic :(

If only we had an end product.

Comes from training and practice - something we appear to lack

We have players that could play triangles and quick one touch passing - but just don't seem to adopt it

We just panic in the final 3rd :(

Hopefully it's just confidence and a few wins and it will sort itself out...