West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Matic fouls were deserving of yellows. What I AM furious about is the disallowed Fabregas goal; that was onside!

How the heck did he call that offisde? It was so tight. Advantage attacking team. Wanted to punch him in the neck.

Matic is an idiot, he was rightly sent off. The conspiracy theories about the FA, UEFA, NBA and NFL being against Chelsea are crazy. Sounding like Arsenal fans. Quit the drama.

Official rules state that the attacking team should be given the benefit of the doubt in situations like these; there is no way that the linesman could be certain that Fabregas wasn't level.

Sure it was a mistake but atleast this was a close one, I've seen much worse, cba about getting mad over stuff like this anymore.

Fabregas was offside.

Matic deserved both yellows.

Whole ball did not cross the line.

What the hell are you guys complaining about?

I think that in the Fabregas goal, the linesman is supposed to let the play go on because of how close it was. Cameras do show he was offside (at least they did for me).

What's the meaning of people hating Mourinho . All the players are lazy and instead of running along stick to making stupid tackles

Exaxctly, doesn't everyone know by now that Mou only deserves credit when we win things, when we fall apart it's not his fault you guys