West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play three at the back...Move Zouma into midfield and fucking go for it. We can't be any worse than we have been this season............Our defending from set pieces, especially corners, this season has been atrocious. Thats at least the third goal we have cionceded from a corner in our last 4 or five league games. Very amateurish. We need players on the posts.

I don't know what's the reason we've been underperforming actually since January but refs are not the ones to blame. Maybe players attitude, Mourinho's lack of interest or motivation, bad transfer decisions ...etc. This team is absolutely sick and that doesn't mean Mourinho should be sacked, but at the same time something is going totally wrong and has to be addressed. Anyways, i personally can't see Mourinho staying for long.

From what I saw Fabregas was offside, albeit marginally. I would be angry if that goal was given against us.

check the picture a few posts back, it looked offside on TV because of the skewed camera angle

when you are playing poorly you tend not to get the breaks ,, all the decisions were correct tho .. remember we were in this situation against the Hammers once before .. a goal and a man down and we won 4 1 I think .. it looked as if we had 11 and they had 9 .. this 45 mins is a big test of our resolve

It's like there is a nasty, dirty cloud over the club at the moment. I think a lot of that has to do with the atmosphere Mourinho has created.

reminds me of his last season in madrid. he is poison.