• Hazard
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our squad had an ounce of finishing ability we could have won that game at a canter. Still, the usual borebags will come on here and cry about Mourinho. What's he to do, strike the ball for them?

Install an attacking philosophy/ get an attacking coach. So the players aren't in shock when a chance actually comes around.

I missed the game live. I was going to watch the replay but according to some of you I'd be wasting my time. Is it worth the watch?

No. We basically played like in almost every other away game in europe, so you wouldn't miss much I guess.

Whereas we got lucky with our goals on Saturday against Villa, the Lady Luck was not on our side this time today. We certainly lost 2 points today, but hey, Chelsea just do not make things easier for themselves.

Good point, good defensive performance but so poor offensive wise it is scary. Mourinho got what he came for I guess but when you consider that Shakhtar, a team who lost both Luiz Adriano and Douglas Costa in the summer, beat this team 3-0 at their own backyard, it makes me think why we could not have taken the game to them a bit more. We will beat them comfortably at the Bridge though I am sure of that.

To player performances. Zouma had a mixed night. Looked shaky sometimes but also done well at certain moments. Rest of defence were sound. Matic was a total beast and our MOTM. Ramires was good alongside him. Fabregas was also decent in the no.10 role. Hazard was ok but still waiting to see the best out of him. Willian was excellent. Quality pressing, and done his duties all night. Costa did not have much service but was disappointed with his overall contribution. He got dominated in every aerial battle and just struggled to get in the game but yet again we did not creat much for him.

Good point like I said. We will beat them at home. Bring on West Ham now. This is a big one :blue scalf:

much better tonight,were getting there and begovic starting to show his worth.bring on the hammers

begovic has been good from his first game .. Rarely made a mistake since he started,, up there with Willian as our most reliable performer

I miss the "old" Chelsea with Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Drogba, Malouda, Ashley Cole etc. :/

All big, all tacklers, all technical players.

Now we have plenty players all over the pitch with only one of those three abilities

begovic has been good from his first game .. Rarely made a mistake since he started,, up there with Willian as our most reliable performer

Couldn't agree more, begovic has been a very good signing so far, maybe that Courtois injury was a blessing in disguise B)