The Mourinho Thread

The way I see it: Mourinho sells Mata to the redfaggots because they don't represent any problem anymore in the league. With Mata, unitedtwats might do us some favors by beating City, Arsenal and Liverpool. But what will happen next year? They still got Rooney and RVP... WITH MATA!! Next season this could be a problem.

Of course I don't agree with Mourinho.

In my oppinion, he could just send him out on loan somewhere and have him back next season.

It's so frustrating. I got a headache. :(

Hope he won't leave, tho.

Cheers.

The way I see it: Mourinho sells Mata to the redfaggots because they don't represent any problem anymore in the league. With Mata, unitedtwats might do us some favors by beating City, Arsenal and Liverpool. But what will happen next year? They still got Rooney and RVP... WITH MATA!! Next season this could be a problem.

Of course I don't agree with Mourinho.

In my oppinion, he could just send him out on loan somewhere and have him back next season.

It's so frustrating. I got a headache. :(

Hope he won't leave, tho.

Cheers.

Come on man...

This is why everyone says that he brings success for short term. This year Mata might help United get more points from Arsenal and City, which is good for us but I think his promise of building a team is as valid as his promise of beautiful football.

and this that he will stay here for many years, don't make me laugh!!!

I predict tomorrow when Manchester United announce Mata, there will be a lot of turmoil in this thread.

Before that happens, I will say this: when Guardiola was first announced manager of Barcelona, he sent the entire club's fan base into a frenzy when he declared Deco, Etoo, and Ronaldinho's time was over at the club and they weren't part of his plans. Those were still the 3 best players of Barcelona and everyone thought the manager had gone mad. It turned out that such a bold and defiant move eventually opened room for other less known players of the squad by the names of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi to come into light.

Even though this is a completely different situation, my point is that some managers know exactly what they're doing.

Personally I will wait and see.

Good point, although as you pointed out the situation is different. I think the fact that Mata is going to United makes this much more difficult to accept (unless Mourinho does not see them as genuine title contenders even next season). If he was going of to PSG or somewhere like that I don't think there would be a fraction of the outrage.

I predict tomorrow when Manchester United announce Mata, there will be a lot of turmoil in this thread.

Before that happens, I will say this: when Guardiola was first announced manager of Barcelona, he sent the entire club's fan base into a frenzy when he declared Deco, Etoo, and Ronaldinho's time was over at the club and they weren't part of his plans. Those were still the 3 best players of Barcelona and everyone thought the manager had gone mad. It turned out that such a bold and defiant move eventually opened room for other less known players of the squad by the names of Xavi, Iniesta and Messi to come into light.

Even though this is a completely different situation, my point is that some managers know exactly what they're doing.

Personally I will wait and see.

Good example of something positive but I will tell you this.

By mourinho sanctioning this move, he has put himself and oscar under massive pressure from fans.

Turmoil in this thread is a massive understatement. The traffic will cause the forum to crash. I'm amazed it hasn't crashed already to be honest.

It will feel so wrong to be selling a player to a rival. I almost want to avoid the truth of it for a few days but I know that's impossible given that warnings will be need to handed out left, right and centre as the weight of the situation settles in. People will go insane.

Telegraph, the newspaper that originally reported Mata was heading for United, is saying the decision to sell Mata to them wasn't a Mourinho idea. Instead, the Chelsea board welcomed the high bid and Mourinho simply placed no objection.

This is somewhat good news because if this gamble comes back to bite us in the ass, even though some fans will be quick to point fingers at the manager, internally, the club will know it was a collective mistake.

(...) with Mourinho accepting that the scale of United’s offer is too big to refuse given his priorities in strengthening his team lie elsewhere. The bid is at a level that it will have been deemed impossible to turn down by the Chelsea board. Mourinho’s only stipulation was to make the move happening quickly so he could possibly re-invest ahead of the window closing on Jan 31.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10590820/Juan-Matas-37million-transfer-to-Manchester-United-accepted-by-Chelsea.html

Maybe Jose has injected Mata with a contagious virus that makes you play shit, the origins of the virus came from Fernando Torres. He is now on a mission to infect the United squad, although some would say that has already happened.

On a serious note, I bloody hope Jose is looking for a striker right now

To me this feels like the deal mourinho did at Inter.

Changing ibra for eto.

While ibra a great player never fitted into barca system.

At United, they are a mess, have a horrible team and horrible manager.

It will be a while before they are real title contenders.