The Mourinho Thread

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Tuchel is doing great at PSG, he is a top class manager

Where would he even go now? With us he was able to hide behind the player power stigma but no club will be that gullible again. No big club would touch him and he has too big an ego to do a Benitez and take a job more suited to his current ability level.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Where would he even go now? With us he was able to hide behind the player power stigma but no club will be that gullible again. No big club would touch him and he has too big an ego to do a Benitez and take a job more suited to his current ability level.

My best guess would be AC Milan or Roma, maybe Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen, or Valencia

Those are the most struggling top 25 teams in Europe atm

I think Real will go for Massimiliano Allegri in the summer and Zidane goes Juve

He is crazy (ZZ) to go into Manure atm

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

My best guess would be AC Milan or Roma, maybe Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen, or Valencia

Those are the most struggling top 25 teams in Europe atm

I think Real will go for Massimiliano Allegri in the summer and Zidane goes Juve

He is crazy (ZZ) to go into Manure atm

He may go to AC because of the prestige and resources but i can't see his pride allowing him to take any of the others.

It will be top level or nothing and the only top level team that i think may go there are Portugal, we may not see him again for a very long time!!

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I truly think PSG will CRUSH them

I would be surprised if they didn't.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern will NEVER let Mou near that rudder

They are uber conservative

They have been shit with an average manager in charge. Would see if they could pass Liverpool in CL first though. 

7 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I would be surprised if they didn't.

They have been shit with an average manager in charge. Would see if they could pass Liverpool in CL first though. 

I meant his poison antics

Uli Hoeneß will never allow that in

He should go to a smaller above average mid-table club somewhere with his small team tactics. Try to challenge the big boys, make use of that whiny the world against us underdog siege mentality... might just work. But he's absolutely DONE at the top level. His methods work for shit at a club that should be favourites most times. Even his 3rd season with us, NOBODY was afraid of us anymore, EVERYBODY could beat us because of his archaic approach.

At United it was even worse. His highlight was finishing second and he tried to sugarcoat it by saying it was his "biggest achievement ever", yeah gtfo with that bullshit. We beat City to the title with almost the same squad that he would have got us a relegated with, so they aren't unbeatable. Trying to brainwash everybody to think that that United team was so crap, making it appear like he was doing a great job. How much did he spend exactly? How much time did he have exactly? Not only that, but he also went on to trash us every opportunity he got, making himself hated by the only people who had his back in England. He completely alienated himself from everyone and made himself an easy target.

But first, before taking on a new job, I think he should take a sabbatical. I seriously think he might be depressed.

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

He should go to a smaller above average mid-table club somewhere with his small team tactics. Try to challenge the big boys, make use of that whiny the world against us underdog siege mentality... might just work. But he's absolutely DONE at the top level. His methods work for shit at a club that should be favourites most times. Even his 3rd season with us, NOBODY was afraid of us anymore, EVERYBODY could beat us because of his archaic approach.

At United it was even worse. His highlight was finishing second and he tried to sugarcoat it by saying it was his "biggest achievement ever", yeah gtfo with that bullshit. We beat City to the title with almost the same squad that he would have got us a relegated with, so they aren't unbeatable. Trying to brainwash everybody to think that that United team was so crap, making it appear like he was doing a great job. How much did he spend exactly? How much time did he have exactly? Not only that, but he also went on to trash us every opportunity he got, making himself hated by the only people who had his back in England. He completely alienated himself from everyone and made himself an easy target.

But first, before taking on a new job, I think he should take a sabbatical. I seriously think he might be depressed.

That's what I think to.  I think he should definitely take a year off.  But, a team like Everton, I think he'd be good at.

That's the thing times have moved on and he hasn't. Somehow along the way became a bit lost in it all. You used to have confidence that even is losing he'd make the change and change it round and tbf he did that a lot first time around.

Just became bitter. Maybe cause not our manager you noticed it more whereas before defend his behaviour. 

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That's what I think to.  I think he should definitely take a year off.  But, a team like Everton, I think he'd be good at.

Nah not England, definitely not another stint in EPL. Vesper named some good options: AC Milan, Roma, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen, Valencia. He might give their leagues' top guns a really hard time with those teams, with Everton and such he wouldn't come close to anything. I don't think he would consider taking over a club that has no chance of winning anything, so there must be some potential to upset the odds.

Could Real Madrid be an option for him? Perez is a fan, most of his antagonists from the squad are gone. But would they be so stupid? I think it's his best shot at getting a top job. And frankly it would be fascinating to see how he would handle it this time.