The Mourinho Thread

A defensive team that scored double the goals you have with a game in hand, eh José?

Told you guys, if we do go on and win the title he'll give our team and manager zero credit. He's now turned into a football purist now he's the United manager. His team are Barca now apparently.

23 hours ago, manpe said:

I get your point, but when he was here, he was talking shit about others who he didn't give a fuck about. It's just heartbreaking to hear and see him talking about us in basically the same unrespectful manner as he does to others. We were led to believe we were not "just another club", but the most important one in his career and he was the most important one in our history. People get emotional with some of those outbursts.

When you see the shit he's been spouting about us this season (with another one today), I don't really see how people can be questioned for their outbursts on Mourinho. His achievements with us should be acknowledged and respected yes but other than that, he doesn't deserve to be respected, not when he's being a vile and despicable character.

This hypocrite could finish 6th and still say they somehow deserve to be in top 4 because of the football they play and all the draws that should have been turned into wins because "they deserved to win". Probably the most expensive squad ever assembled and they're stuck on 6th place since fucking September. 

Conte must be clever here and must not let himself get caught into this mess. Mourinho is a sick bastard, he lives for this drama show. Fucking maniac.

1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

You sound surpised he's saying this stuff. He's a narcissist and a psychopath. He's just being Jose.

If he's genuinely either of those things, he deserves pity and genuine help. If he's not genuinely either of those things, then he is just playing a game and he always has been, but I wouldn't go so far to label him either of those. If he's a narcissist then 90% of Westerners are. He's very humble in real life it seems once the lights & cameras are off. The Rock & Dwayne Johnson are very different people, and so are 'Mourinho' & Jose Mario dos Santos Mourinho Felix.

2 hours ago, Weckerz said:

You sound surpised he's saying this stuff. He's a narcissist and a psychopath. He's just being Jose.

A voyeur, in other words. He only talks about Chelsea.

"He's worried about us, he's always talking about us. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

"I might be worried if my team made a defensive mistake. I shouldn't be worried about what Arsenal did at Tottenham. They are always speaking about the other families.

"I don't know if he wants my job, I don't know. He loves Chelsea."

How the tables have turned. :)

Just seen the interview with the special needs one on MOTD another thinly veiled dig at us. Absolutely pissed myself laughing when he says you have to play attacking football when your Man United manager didn't see much evidence of that when you played at Anfield mate.